LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of the guys above meant Alexander Merkel that plays for Milan ? If I remember right he's quite poor in the game but decent in real life :)

Better than decent. -9 potential player i'd rate. Impressed everytime i've watched Milan game.

i know this might be the wrong place put has anyone got suarez to score every game on there save as i dunno how to play him as his played 10 games and only scored 3? thanks

Could you also revise the turkish süperlig, it would be awesome ;D
for example, selcuk inan, buray yilmaz, juan emmanuel culio, emre colak!!!, cenk tosun (in gaziantepspor) he's way better in real then in fm, popov, nobre, mehmet topuz, lorik cana, anil dilaver!! and many others
and how about german bundesliga? a whole update would be just incredible :)
thanks in advance for the good work!

i know this might be the wrong place put has anyone got suarez to score every game on there save as i dunno how to play him as his played 10 games and only scored 3? thanks
he dont every game... i used him as a poacher with carroll a target man and he scored 19 in 34 Prem games which is alright when you got carroll and gerrard scoring quite a few aswell
James Shea from Arsenal to Southampton on a month's loan
Marc Crosas to FC Volga...not confirmed though
done.. crosas has been confirmed now :)
Could you also revise the turkish süperlig, it would be awesome ;D
for example, selcuk inan, buray yilmaz, juan emmanuel culio, emre colak!!!, cenk tosun (in gaziantepspor) he's way better in real then in fm, popov, nobre, mehmet topuz, lorik cana, anil dilaver!! and many others
and how about german bundesliga? a whole update would be just incredible :)
thanks in advance for the good work!

i would but tbh i have no idea about them haha... thats why i am asking for suggestions mate... english league and possiblly spanish are my strong points

Lazy to read the whole thread so most of this must have been mentioned already, but nevertheless:

AC Milan:

-Merkel, Boateng, and Strasser's CA and PA should be better.
I would improve Abate a bit too. He improved defensively this season and should be better suited as RB than before.
-Paloschi should be playing at Genoa during the co-own.
- Van Bommel's contract ends in June 2011.
- Emanuelson should be able to play as MC at least as 'Accomplished'. Milan is not playing with wingers and that's the possition he has played since joining.
- Didac Vila moved from Espanyol to MIlan. This wasn't in V2

Lazy to read the whole thread so most of this must have been mentioned already, but nevertheless:

AC Milan:

-Merkel, Boateng, and Strasser's CA and PA should be better.
I would improve Abate a bit too. He improved defensively this season and should be better suited as RB than before.
-Paloschi should be playing at Genoa during the co-own.
- Van Bommel's contract ends in June 2011.
- Emanuelson should be able to play as MC at least as 'Accomplished'. Milan is not playing with wingers and that's the possition he has played since joining.
- Didac Vila moved from Espanyol to MIlan. This wasn't in V2

ok mate :)

Hey mate, Im back again, hope you dont mind

Fabio Borini at chelsea has been banging them in, hit 5 in one game before his long term injury and in his return her hit a hat-trick

I still think Milan Lalkovic also needs a further ca/pa boost as he has been banging them in.

Gary Cahill at bolton could do with a pa boost? surely -9?

Reduce Gattuso's tempermant?

Hey mate, Im back again, hope you dont mind

Fabio Borini at chelsea has been banging them in, hit 5 in one game before his long term injury and in his return her hit a hat-trick

I still think Milan Lalkovic also needs a further ca/pa boost as he has been banging them in.

Gary Cahill at bolton could do with a pa boost? surely -9?

Reduce Gattuso's tempermant?

done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back