LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Welcome to the Summer transfer Update, suggestion thread!

After much deliberation, I've decided to continue doing my updates so this thread is exactly the same as previous years!

Update will Include:
- All transfers from England down to League 2
- Major European transfers, maybe even some leagues
- European competitions edited, correct teams in each comp!
- History in all major leagues, Chelsea FA Cup Winners, Liverpool Carling Cup ETC.
- League Positions from previous season in history in all major leagues, Chelsea 6th ETCC to create more realistic objectives
- CA/PA Changes.. the reason the update is what it is!

Suggestions made could be:
- Managerial Changes
- Player Transfers
- CA/PA Changes, who has had a consistant season?
- Expired Loans
- Released Players
- Stadium Changes
- Owner Changes
- Finance Changes

Anything you can think of Really!

Latest File
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6702

Current Update: Released 15th September

Instructions:

Download and extract the file too:

Documents/ SI / FM12 / Editor data... If there is no editor data folder there, then create one

Mac Users:
Download and extract the files, there will be two this time! extract them too:

Macintosh HD/userss/Name.../Documents/ SI / FM12 /editor data... once again create a editor data if there is not one

Then Start a new game. a box will appear when you click new game. Bottom right of that is a change button. tick it and continue, Next screen tick my Update and ... Then continue

Hope you enjoy, another update this year!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Competing I see.

Can you help me with european spots :/

The great one comes out of semi retirement! happy days! really really good news, and im sure your thousands of followers will be as overjoyed as me! top man!

Now, mason bennett... u guna bother adding him mate? he is a hot prospect, and will hughes needs mega pa increase... i mite b biased but id have him "dubbed the new david beckham" serious mate, he is top draw, city and liverpool seriously watchin him closely

Good lad you know it makes sense!!!! lol.

Now, mason bennett... u guna bother adding him mate? he is a hot prospect, and will hughes needs mega pa increase... i mite b biased but id have him "dubbed the new david beckham" serious mate, he is top draw, city and liverpool seriously watchin him closely
ill check him out, doubt he'll be that highly rated as he is very young still, but ill see :)
How about Funds for transfers have they been updated?

yep, foreign kleagues not as much because i dont have as much knowledge in there

just let me jnow any specifics you think :)

As always, I'll be keeping you up-to-date with all things Southampton during the summer. :)

To start with, our balance and budgets etc. need to be quite heavily increased. For gaining promotion we were granted £90m from the football league. Obviously, we get no where near that much to spend in reality, so I think the balance should be around £25-30m, and the transfer budget around £10-15m. Wage budget is obviously something you need to consider aswell.

The whole squad (well, atleast 16-18 players) need a significant CA/PA increase to be able to compete in the PL. Players of note which could do with a substantial change are:
- Rickie Lambert
- Adam Lallana
- Kelvin Davis
- Jos Hooiveld
- Billy Sharp
- Morgan Schneiderlin
- Tadanari Lee

I imagine that you have added us to the BPL already. :)

Maybe increase Kagawa from Dortmund? He has scored a few goals this season. And Carroll, Shelvey, Sterling, Skrtel, Henderson all increased CA and PA and tailor Henderson to more of a CM (in my games he's always ended up being a right winger). Maybe increase Agger slightly and make him a wee bit less injury prone; decrease Downing and Enrique slightly? And I think in the game Carroll is on higher wages than he is IRL. I'm sure you've probably done all of these already anyway ;)

As always, I'll be keeping you up-to-date with all things Southampton during the summer. :)

To start with, our balance and budgets etc. need to be quite heavily increased. For gaining promotion we were granted £90m from the football league. Obviously, we get no where near that much to spend in reality, so I think the balance should be around £25-30m, and the transfer budget around £10-15m. Wage budget is obviously something you need to consider aswell.

The whole squad (well, atleast 16-18 players) need a significant CA/PA increase to be able to compete in the PL. Players of note which could do with a substantial change are:
- Rickie Lambert
- Adam Lallana
- Kelvin Davis
- Jos Hooiveld
- Billy Sharp
- Morgan Schneiderlin
- Tadanari Lee

I imagine that you have added us to the BPL already. :)
yes ill have a look at all this :)
Maybe increase Kagawa from Dortmund? He has scored a few goals this season. And Carroll, Shelvey, Sterling, Skrtel, Henderson all increased CA and PA and tailor Henderson to more of a CM (in my games he's always ended up being a right winger). Maybe increase Agger slightly and make him a wee bit less injury prone; decrease Downing and Enrique slightly? And I think in the game Carroll is on higher wages than he is IRL. I'm sure you've probably done all of these already anyway ;)

Tbh, only skrtel has been increased.. agger is already good enough and the rest/most of the liverpool squad has been poor this year so there wont be many improvements

kagawa has been done

Hey Marshall, I was wondering what are your sources of gaining informations about transfer budget and european qualified teams?

Hey Marshall, I was wondering what are your sources of gaining informations about transfer budget and european qualified teams?

Transfer budget is guess work based on how much a club ha spent in recent seasons. And euro teams are from final tables in the leagues :)

Transfer budget is guess work based on how much a club ha spent in recent seasons. And euro teams are from final tables in the leagues :)
Would you go to the roots of the EL for example and update even the teams participating from the first round, like teams from Malta, or you just update the most important teams?

For chelsea: Mata, Ramires, bertrand and romeu all need to be improved. Ramires' pace should be much higher and should have an option to play right wing as thats where he plays for them. lucas piazon should have a better potential as he led chelsea the the FA youth cup.
Falcao should be improved as well as thibaut courtois.
fernando of porto is a class player and needs a stat increase.
oxlade-chamberlain needs to be improved.
marco reus needs improving as well as papiss cisse, demba ba and jelavic.
improve javi martinez and anger herrera
improve giovinco as well as arturo vidal
make lucas ocampos pa -9
coquelin needs an improvement and lastly make vincent company better

Status
Not open for further replies.