LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you cant control what squad people go in

What team level a player goes in is down to a mix of ability and reputation. Raise their reputation and, as long as they're not injured, usually they'll get promoted to the senior team.

Ow, right. Thanks for the replies. Although it's odd Frimpong's rated above Coquelin.

What team level a player goes in is down to a mix of ability and reputation. Raise their reputation and, as long as they're not injured, usually they'll get promoted to the senior team.
yea i know mate, but it would be unrealistic to lift welbeck, chamberlain ETC as they have already been increased alot. just due to the competition for places in the respective sides
Ow, right. Thanks for the replies. Although it's odd Frimpong's rated above Coquelin.

frimpong is rated better than coquelin, he just got injured that stopped his progression for arsenal

yea i know mate, but it would be unrealistic to lift welbeck, chamberlain ETC as they have already been increased alot. just due to the competition for places in the respective sides

Yeah, my bad. Didn't mean to quote you, meant for it to be a general topic reply.

A really great data update, many thanks!

Just a quick query: when I update some of the contract lengths of my Rangers squad in the editor from your data update, they don't show when I start a new game. Please could you advise on how to do this?

Thanks,

Gaz

No offense, but I think you have Liverpool overrated. They are around 7th or 8th best team in the league in reality, but in this update they're automatically in the top 4. Also, I found it odd that you have them with a £60m balance. And why do Everton only have £4m? £10m would be more accurate after the sale of Rodwell, and a slightly better wage budget. Everton are one of the strongest teams in the English league and they are underrated on this update. They shouldn't have so much debt either. They don't have much money, but they aren't in so much debt.

A really great data update, many thanks!

Just a quick query: when I update some of the contract lengths of my Rangers squad in the editor from your data update, they don't show when I start a new game. Please could you advise on how to do this?

Thanks,

Gaz

cheers, and it shoukld just be in the players contract info, save it as a file named what ever you want when done and start a new game
No offense, but I think you have Liverpool overrated. They are around 7th or 8th best team in the league in reality, but in this update they're automatically in the top 4. Also, I found it odd that you have them with a £60m balance. And why do Everton only have £4m? £10m would be more accurate after the sale of Rodwell, and a slightly better wage budget. Everton are one of the strongest teams in the English league and they are underrated on this update. They shouldn't have so much debt either. They don't have much money, but they aren't in so much debt.

firstly, liverpool are not overrated, ive ran plenty of testers to prove this, check the editor for actual ratings

Everton only have 4million because they're one of the poorest teams in the league, they rely on selling to buy people, and like i said when i released final version i have took all budgets down slightly due to the window being closed

Everton have a strong starting 11, this is shown in game, but there lack of rotation and lack of a good 'squad' means they end up fading away, just like in real life

debt i haven't changed from the original database

cheers, and it shoukld just be in the players contract info, save it as a file named what ever you want when done and start a new game

Many thanks mate, I've been saving it to the update named file, should I save the info to a totally newly created file? i.e Gers2012 or something like that, then, when I start a new game will it appear in the 'options' list?

Cheers,

Gaz

Many thanks mate, I've been saving it to the update named file, should I save the info to a totally newly created file? i.e Gers2012 or something like that, then, when I start a new game will it appear in the 'options' list?

Cheers,

Gaz

you can do either, just save over my file or save as and create a new one... then only have the latest in editor data, delete other if you make a new file

I decided to start with Nottingham Forest,but they don't have a chairman,only a managing director?!It's a real pain in the a**e as that way I can't make any board requests like requesting a feeder club or improving the training facilities..Their current chairman is billionaire from Kuwait Omar Al-Hasawi and the directors are Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi,Abdulaziz Mubarak Al-Hasawi and Mark Arthur.Is there a way to fix this as I really want to play with Forest.

I think Suarez's finishing deserves a little better. I mean, 11 is kinda low for a striker. At least a 13? Just asking.

I decided to start with Nottingham Forest,but they don't have a chairman,only a managing director?!It's a real pain in the a**e as that way I can't make any board requests like requesting a feeder club or improving the training facilities..Their current chairman is billionaire from Kuwait Omar Al-Hasawi and the directors are Fawaz Mubarak Al-Hasawi,Abdulaziz Mubarak Al-Hasawi and Mark Arthur.Is there a way to fix this as I really want to play with Forest.
on the editor forest has the chairman you stated
I think Suarez's finishing deserves a little better. I mean, 11 is kinda low for a striker. At least a 13? Just asking.

i think its 13, which i think is about right

Kagawa's passing/creativity attributes needs increasing. I found him to be a squad player at United to transfer listed within a few seasons (Not me, the AI). This happened on every save I've had the last couple of weeks.

I decided to change his passing/creativity to 17/17 and he turned into a regular starter, scoring a decent amount of goals and assisting quite alot. Pretty much the same player he was at Dortmund. I know he hasn't exactly proven alot at United, but his passing is brilliant. 16/16 could do to be honest.

- Cruz

Kagawa's passing/creativity attributes needs increasing. I found him to be a squad player at United to transfer listed within a few seasons (Not me, the AI). This happened on every save I've had the last couple of weeks.

I decided to change his passing/creativity to 17/17 and he turned into a regular starter, scoring a decent amount of goals and assisting quite alot. Pretty much the same player he was at Dortmund. I know he hasn't exactly proven alot at United, but his passing is brilliant. 16/16 could do to be honest.

- Cruz

He was a squad player in my save too, first season! Lack of playing time and Utd don't even use him.

Andre Wisdom's stats should be increased a little too. Lad's strong and pretty fast too. Solid at Reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.