LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you go to the roots of the EL for example and update even the teams participating from the first round, like teams from Malta, or you just update the most important teams?
usually all the main leagues, ill do about 10 leagues usually
For chelsea: Mata, Ramires, bertrand and romeu all need to be improved. Ramires' pace should be much higher and should have an option to play right wing as thats where he plays for them. lucas piazon should have a better potential as he led chelsea the the FA youth cup.
Falcao should be improved as well as thibaut courtois.
fernando of porto is a class player and needs a stat increase.
oxlade-chamberlain needs to be improved.
marco reus needs improving as well as papiss cisse, demba ba and jelavic.
improve javi martinez and anger herrera
improve giovinco as well as arturo vidal
make lucas ocampos pa -9
coquelin needs an improvement and lastly make vincent company better

Ill take a look

For chelsea: Mata, Ramires, bertrand and romeu all need to be improved. Ramires' pace should be much higher and should have an option to play right wing as thats where he plays for them. lucas piazon should have a better potential as he led chelsea the the FA youth cup.
Falcao should be improved as well as thibaut courtois.
fernando of porto is a class player and needs a stat increase.
oxlade-chamberlain needs to be improved.
marco reus needs improving as well as papiss cisse, demba ba and jelavic.
improve javi martinez and anger herrera
improve giovinco as well as arturo vidal
make lucas ocampos pa -9
coquelin needs an improvement and lastly make vincent company better

I don't agree with Giovinco, he's really good already. Bought him fully in my first season with Juventus, and he was my best player, had the most assists. Maybe a bit better finishing or composure.

For the Spanish league:
Athletico Bilbao: Ander herrera, munian, llorente, de marcos, susaeta and javi martinez all need improving
Atletico Madrid: Falcao, Diego, Courtois, miranda need improving
Real Madrid: Decrease Sahin and improve Benzema
Barcelona: Improve Cuenca and Tello
Valencia: Roberto Soldado and fegoulli have been class this season
villarreal: decrease nilmar

For Italian league:
AC Milan: decrease Pato and montolivo has just been signed by them. Improve el sharaawy
Juventus: Improve vidal and vucinic, decrease elia
Fiorentina: Improve jovetic and montelivo to milan
Inter: Improve pazzini
Napoli: Cavani, Levezzi and inlet need improving

I don't agree with Giovinco, he's really good already. Bought him fully in my first season with Juventus, and he was my best player, had the most assists. Maybe a bit better finishing or composure.
yes ill look over them all before deciding weather to improve or not
For the Spanish league:
Athletico Bilbao: Ander herrera, munian, llorente, de marcos, susaeta and javi martinez all need improving
Atletico Madrid: Falcao, Diego, Courtois, miranda need improving
Real Madrid: Decrease Sahin and improve Benzema
Barcelona: Improve Cuenca and Tello
Valencia: Roberto Soldado and fegoulli have been class this season
villarreal: decrease nilmar

For Italian league:
AC Milan: decrease Pato and montolivo has just been signed by them. Improve el sharaawy
Juventus: Improve vidal and vucinic, decrease elia
Fiorentina: Improve jovetic and montelivo to milan
Inter: Improve pazzini
Napoli: Cavani, Levezzi and inlet need improving

ill take a look :)

BBVA suggestions:
Atlético:
-Improve Adrián(specially flair and finishing), Mario Suárez(after his recent games, and EL final performance), Pedro Martín(he's been at the first team since 2011 summer, and in the game he is in Atlético C), Koke, Juanfran(and set RB position to like 18-19-20, he played half-season there).
-Sílvio: more injury proness
-Diego Simeone: more CA/PA
-Youngsters: Olíver Torres and Elliot Kebbie(former Leeds winger, was on trial at Barcelona). Olíver is considered as a hot striker prospect, while Kebbie is really fast.
Real Madrid: ehh, personally I'd downgrade the whole team. :D
-Sergio Ramos played nearly always as CB.
-José Callejón CA/PA increase if too low, he's been good
Barcelona:
-Don't know if you've already improved Cuenca/Tello, but they were good, with the only exception Tello against Real Madrid.
Málaga:
-Improve Isco, Rondón if too low
Levante:
-Improve Xavi Torres, some larger Spanish clubs are watching him
Osasuna:
-Improve Andrés Fernández, if he's not the first choice GK in-game, and Ibrahima Baldé slightly.
Getafe:
-Again don't really know about this, but Juan Valera should be better at RB position, than at right midfielder, or winger.
Espanyol:
-Maybe improve Dídac, he played 36 matches just in the league, and maybe Verdú
Villarreal:
-Improve Joan Oriol
Rayo:
-Improve Jorge Pulido(he started a lot since joining Rayo on loan), Joel(same), Diego Costa(same reason, and scored 10 in 15 apps), Míchu

Out Spain: Improve Bas Dost, top scorer of the Eredivisie, and Burak Yilmaz.

Sorry, if these are already done, or pointless, didn't play much recently. Also, if you want, I can help you again like last year.

Last edited:
Players i think should be increased:
Ramires
Micah Richards
Carrick
Welbeck
James Perch
The whole Newcastle team

Players that should be decreased:
The whole Sunderland team
Terry
Balotelli
Dzeko
Nasri

All of Newcastles players should have 20 determination and work rate except the goalkeepers and strikers should have a lower work rate.
Alan Pardew should have significant CA and PA change and have 20 in determination, motivating and transfers.
Kyle Walker should have a higher PA and CA
Balotelli needs a higher dirtiness attribute

I'll look at all but don't mean they'll be done, as some I don't agree with

How much have you given teams when you have changed their funding?

Have you got a list.

and Muniain has been playing central midfield as well hasn't he? Worth taking a look at just so it's reflected in his positions

How much have you given teams when you have changed their funding?

Have you got a list.
It would take a while putting one up, basically city have most, arsenal Chelsea and united similar.. Then spurs and Liverpool then Newcastle.. Rest have between 5 and 15
and Muniain has been playing central midfield as well hasn't he? Worth taking a look at just so it's reflected in his positions
I'll put it so they can train him if they want. Cus he is mainly a Lw

Gonna be a busy day. Last matchweek for most of the big leagues.

A few Premier League managers may be taking a camper van down to Milan for their end-of-season car boot sale in the next few weeks.
Mark van Bommel has just been added to the list of well-worn artifacts available on a free, with Gennaro Gattuso, Filippo Inzaghi and Alessandro Nesta all looking to be re-homed. Worth a punt?
BBC Sport Website

Maybe something you could incorporate; they would make awesome free transfers

Once confirmed I will make them free agents. Although its hard to find released players! Keep me updated if you know anyone :)

They are almost surely going to leave Milan. Zambrotta is rumoured to join the list as well. Nesta said he will leave Serie A(it's rumoured he'll go in the MLS) and Seedorf is most probably going to go to Botafogo.

It would take a while putting one up, basically city have most, arsenal Chelsea and united similar.. Then spurs and Liverpool then Newcastle.. Rest have between 5 and 15

What sort of money have you given Liverpool/Newcastle?

Status
Not open for further replies.