LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
improve luuk de jong and bas dost, both been fantastic in the everdise.
Ramires NEEDS improving

Juventus Alessandro Del Piero needs to be a free agent as it was his last game this weekend for Juventus.

For premier league:
Arsenal: Decrease gervinho, increase oxlade-chamberlain, van persie, koscielny and rosiky
Aston villa: Decrease most
Bolton: decrease most
Blackburn: Increase yakubu and decrease the rest
Chelsea: Increase bertrand, ramires, mata, romeu and cahill. Decrease terry, malouda and essien
Everton: huge increase for jelavic. improve heitinga and fellaini
Fulham: dempsey needs a big increase, as does dembele
Liverpool: most, except skrtel and suarez, need decreasing
Newcastle: Collicini, perch, williamson, tiote, cabaye, ben arfa, ba and cisse all need big increases
QPR: increase cisse and diakite
Norwich: Holt needs a large increase, as does hoolahan and pilkington. improve ruddy slightly
Stoke: No changes really
Sunderland: Improve James Mclean and sessegnon
Swansea: Sigurdson, allen, britton, williams, vorm and graham all need big improvements
West Brom: Improve Long and Morrison
Wigan: Decrease Rodallega, Big increase for Moses and increase di santo, alcaraz and maloney
Wolves: decrease most except jarvis and doyle

"Dutch midfielder Mark van Bommel broke down in tears as he announced he will leave Italian giants AC Milan and sign for PSV." BBC Sport Website

what about Arsenal? Chambo, Koscielny, van Persie (!), Szczęsny, Rosicky need to boost their skills. and how much money you give for gunners?:)
also, very interesting for Belhanda and Olivier Giroud from Montpellier
sry for my language :)

Last edited:
For premier league:
Arsenal: Decrease gervinho, increase oxlade-chamberlain, van persie, koscielny and rosiky
Aston villa: Decrease most
Bolton: decrease most
Blackburn: Increase yakubu and decrease the rest
Chelsea: Increase bertrand, ramires, mata, romeu and cahill. Decrease terry, malouda and essien
Everton: huge increase for jelavic. improve heitinga and fellaini
Fulham: dempsey needs a big increase, as does dembele
Liverpool: most, except skrtel and suarez, need decreasing
Newcastle: Collicini, perch, williamson, tiote, cabaye, ben arfa, ba and cisse all need big increases
QPR: increase cisse and diakite
Norwich: Holt needs a large increase, as does hoolahan and pilkington. improve ruddy slightly
Stoke: No changes really
Sunderland: Improve James Mclean and sessegnon
Swansea: Sigurdson, allen, britton, williams, vorm and graham all need big improvements
West Brom: Improve Long and Morrison
Wigan: Decrease Rodallega, Big increase for Moses and increase di santo, alcaraz and maloney
Wolves: decrease most except jarvis and doyle

Think Rodallega should have an increase not a decrease.

Yes will look at all,

Rodallega has looked poor this year, struggling to get into the wigan team, and is leaving on a free this summer

Ill see what it already is and go from there

rest ill do / look at

First off let me just say when I found out you were going to carry on with updates, I was well happy!! Secondly On recent form and previous form surely Andy Carroll should be made into more of a player that you can get some use out of when playing him as a target man...Heading, jumping, strength etc? I found on fm he was nothing short of useless and his value would drop every file to like 4 million..I know some people dont think hes a 35 million pound player thats fair enough...but just ask john terry if he thinks he is a 4 million pound player.

I think you should make Ramires a comfortable Right-sided player. It's where he's played his best football this season.

First off let me just say when I found out you were going to carry on with updates, I was well happy!! Secondly On recent form and previous form surely Andy Carroll should be made into more of a player that you can get some use out of when playing him as a target man...Heading, jumping, strength etc? I found on fm he was nothing short of useless and his value would drop every file to like 4 million..I know some people dont think hes a 35 million pound player thats fair enough...but just ask john terry if he thinks he is a 4 million pound player.

You're clearly doing something wrong then.

View attachment 246061

Ruud Van Nisterooy has retired from football.
okayy
Carroll has already got 140 CA and 165 PA.. i think that is enough, correct raining and playing and he has brilliant attributes for a target man
I think you should make Ramires a comfortable Right-sided player. It's where he's played his best football this season.

okayy

You're clearly doing something wrong then.

View attachment 246061

Wow I never got that sort of return on him even when I gave him a long run in the team and seemingly tailoring the tactics towards his strengths (Fortunately I was scoring goals from elsewhere but I gave up and managed to sign Huntelaar and Higuain eventually though so offloaded him after about three or four seasons). What sort of tactics do you use?

SPL:
Aberdeen- Darren Mackie, Youl Mawene, Mo Chalali, Rory McArdle, Yoann Folly and Danny Uchechi all released Mark Reynolds loan finished New contracts for Jamie Langfield and Josh Magennis
Celtic- Cancelled the arrangement to sign Fojut on pre contract, Brozek loan finished, Majstorovic, Mark Wilson and Cha Du Ri all released, Increases for Matthews, Mulgrew, Wanyama, Hooper and Tony Watt
Dundee United- Pernis, Kenneth, Dixon and Scott Robertson all released, Lacny loan finished, increases for daly, russell and mackay-steven, Michael Gardyne signs
Hearts-Adrian Mrowiec and Ian Black released,
Hibs- loans finished for Griffiths, Doherty, Claros, McPake, O'Donovan, Francomb and Towell
ICT- Loans finished for Williams and Golobart, increase for Hayes
Kilmarnock- Loans finished for Sissoko, Toshney and Gordon, increase for Shiels, Bell and Kelly
Motherwell- Steven Craigan retired, increase for Murphy, Randolph, Hutchinson, Jennings, Humphrey, Hateley, and a very big increase for ojamaa,
Rangers- Charles Green should be in charge by 6th June, Bartley loan finished, Wylde to Bolton, Celik to GAIS, increase for Aluko, McCabe, Perry, Little and Kerkar
St Johnstone- loans finished for Keatings, Compton, Oyenuga, Croft and Sheridan, Riordan signs, increase for Murray Davidson and Sandaza
St Mirren- Increase for samson, mcgowan, hasselbaink and mcgregor

Wow I never got that sort of return on him even when I gave him a long run in the team and seemingly tailoring the tactics towards his strengths (Fortunately I was scoring goals from elsewhere but I gave up and managed to sign Huntelaar and Higuain eventually though so offloaded him after about three or four seasons). What sort of tactics do you use?

View attachment 246073View attachment 246074

That's pretty much how I play him. Think he's scored a few from corners, too, but I can't remember exactly how many.

Could you please include islam ferruz?? he plays in the chelsea youth team and was one dubbed the "scottish wayne rooney" i would love to see him on the game thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.