LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aup mate, sorry 2 bother you, but can u give me the download 2day? im sat twiddling my thumbs waiting 2 start a new game.... plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not sure if you can implement it but Madrid have a 2 year buy back clause.

Can you do anything about van persie wanting to leave arsenal like put transfer listed or change contract end date?

Michu (Miguel Perez Cuesta) moves from Rayo Vallecano to Swansea City for £2M on a 3 year deal.

Can you do anything about van persie wanting to leave arsenal like put transfer listed or change contract end date?

its done, just testing it now,

he is now 'looking forward to moving clubs'

and 'leaving on a free transfer' when his contract expires, he rejected a contract so im gunna see now if you can buy him and for how much ETC

Michu (Miguel Perez Cuesta) moves from Rayo Vallecano to Swansea City for £2M on a 3 year deal.

done

its done, just testing it now,

he is now 'looking forward to moving clubs'

and 'leaving on a free transfer' when his contract expires, he rejected a contract so im gunna see now if you can buy him and for how much ETC

done
cheers mate!

cheers mate!

you cannot buy him at the start of the game, and scout report says he has no intention of leaving arsenal, although it looks like he will not sign a new contract and leave on a free, maybe you can buy him in jan, im not sure

you cannot buy him at the start of the game, and scout report says he has no intention of leaving arsenal, although it looks like he will not sign a new contract and leave on a free, maybe you can buy him in jan, im not sure
thanks mate for trying, will check it out over weekend. Was just wondering if you had already given jese lingard,likasz pizczek,daniel bessa,viktor fischer,davy klaassen,alex grimaldo,jetro willems a C/A P/A increase all had good tournaments lately and will be wonderkids in next fm?

thanks mate for trying, will check it out over weekend. Was just wondering if you had already given jese lingard,likasz pizczek,daniel bessa,viktor fischer,davy klaassen,alex grimaldo,jetro willems a C/A P/A increase all had good tournaments lately and will be wonderkids in next fm?

yea all been looked at :)

How do I edit the file to make some of my own changes to it? I support luton in the conference and I don't think you've gone that far down so how would I be able to make the changes myself with your update? cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.