Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamberini - Fiorentina - Napli
Behrami - Fiorentina - Napli
Motta - Juve - Bologna
Maiga - Sochoux - West Ham
Gago - Madrid - Valencia
Candreva - Udinese - Lazio *loan*

Southampton have just announced they have signed Paulo Gazzaniga on a 4 year deal from Gillingham with Forecast going the opposite way on a season long loan[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Naldo has definitely moved...
This article (again German) talks about the delay following a medical on Wednesday. However by 2pm Thursday he had passed a more detailed medical and the move has been agreed (albeit for a lower fee given his knee problems)
Hick-Hack beendet: Naldo-Deal ist perfekt - Bundesliga - kicker online

Also, Ben Sahar and Sami Alagui have moved to Hertha Berlin

Last edited:
Hello! Does someone could make a summer transfer update for FM 2012 version 12.0.2! Thanks in advance!

Hello! Does someone could make a summer transfer update for FM 2012 version 12.0.2! Thanks in advance!

No because you need steam to have the editor i think,

you may still use this update, but there may be changes missing... would be solved if you just brought the game

Can you give me a link and explain how and where to download FM 2012 with steam-infection and how to use it on anything I do not know? Thank you!

hey Marsall, greatly appreciate the work you put in to these updates over there years, you will never walk alone, :)

I am wanting to start a new game today with the latest patch, but then noticed you are releasing a new one tomorrow, apart from the transfers of the past 2 weeks, what other major updates will come tmr? and what difference will there be to Liverpool most importantly, as in trasnfers or anything else, trying to decide to start today with latest patch or wait till tmr morning to start, but as this game will be for the weekend, will lose a precious 1/3 of my time,
any feedback would be very much appreciated marshall

thanks

Can you give me a link and explain how and where to download FM 2012 with steam-infection and how to use it on anything I do not know? Thank you!
You have to buy the game then when you set it up you have to run it through steam
hey Marsall, greatly appreciate the work you put in to these updates over there years, you will never walk alone, :)

I am wanting to start a new game today with the latest patch, but then noticed you are releasing a new one tomorrow, apart from the transfers of the past 2 weeks, what other major updates will come tmr? and what difference will there be to Liverpool most importantly, as in trasnfers or anything else, trying to decide to start today with latest patch or wait till tmr morning to start, but as this game will be for the weekend, will lose a precious 1/3 of my time,
any feedback would be very much appreciated marshall

thanks

All new rangers stuff added, pompeys deduction, transfers inc Borini and maxi ... Usual manager changes etc

have you changed anything regarding the players CA/PA for liverpool? or can I just edit the 7.7.12 one and move borini and maxi and liverpool will be the same as the new one? dont really mind for the rest of the stuff

have you changed anything regarding the players CA/PA for liverpool? or can I just edit the 7.7.12 one and move borini and maxi and liverpool will be the same as the new one? dont really mind for the rest of the stuff

no nothings really changed in that way

allrght, thanks for your fast reply, will probably start with the 7.7.12 version and just move borini and maxi in the editor, hopfully be able to move allen aswell by the end of the day :)

allrght, thanks for your fast reply, will probably start with the 7.7.12 version and just move borini and maxi in the editor, hopfully be able to move allen aswell by the end of the day :)

Yea its looking Likely with Allen!

Status
Not open for further replies.