LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a strange problem, i started a new game and all the players a two years younger, every single player is two years younger what is the problem?

Rob Earnshaw on a season long loan to Maccabi Tel Aviv
done
Szabolcs Huszti (Hannover) is in terrific form; in his five appearances this season, he has scored four goals and assisted six. Isn't that worthy of a CA and PA boost?

Also, Hannover's Leon Andreasen's return from two-year injury has been outstanding; eight appearances, six goals. So, CA/PA update and raise finishing?

Mame Biram Diouf has started well at Hannover since his move in January from Manchester United, he's been effective; 10 goals and three assists in 15 appearances. Definitely deserves a great boost.

Hannover's Sergio Pinto hasn't declared for Germany.
ill see what they already are
Regan Upton to Wolves
wont be on the game
Don't know if you will still do transfers but just in cause here are a few missing;

Ganso from Santos to Sao Paulo for €10m

Dejan Meleg from FK Vojvodina Novi sad to Ajax (because of 18 year rule will start playing from 1-1-2013) he seems to be one of the best talents form Serbia

Daniel de Ridder from Grasshopper Zurich to Heerenveen
Nourdin Boukhari from NAC to RKC
Evander Sno from RKC to NEC
Donny Gorter from NAC to AZ
Przemyslaw Tyton is at PSV and not onloan from Roda JC to PSV
yep
I've a strange problem, i started a new game and all the players a two years younger, every single player is two years younger what is the problem?

look at the game start date, this game is over a year old now so the ages will be a year and sometimes two years less than what they are in real life now

Thank you very much LFCMarshall ... The game all of a sudden seems more enjoyable !

Cheers

Just saw Tim Cahill was on a senior contract in the MLS. He should be on a designated contract, you can change it in extra contract details.

Just an observation and I'm hoping someone else has experienced this, but when using the update online players can't join, keeps showing "processing" on their end. Is this a bug which needs sorting?

Just an observation and I'm hoping someone else has experienced this, but when using the update online players can't join, keeps showing "processing" on their end. Is this a bug which needs sorting?

there is no way to sort it, i dont play online and you cant change anything in the editor to change online options

Fabio Borini seems to be on loan to Roma for whatever reason and this has been the case for the last few recent updates, any idea why this is and if so could you fix it?

Cheers

Last edited:
John Terry Retires from International duty. Heskey to Newcastle Jets.
done
Fabio Borini seems to be on loan to Roma for whatever reason and this has been the case for the last few recent updates, any idea why this is and if so could you fix it?

Cheers

he's never been on loan, thats a fault in people's individual games, no idea why

Oh that's a shame. The other updates didn't have this problem though.

Oh wow. Wonder what i've done wrong then. Cos it's the same way i did the other updates I did this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.