LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aup mate, had a mad save, won everything, inc w cup and euros... then seen u got new sneaky update... so im guna start again hahahaha just a query... have u lowered cavani ratings? cuz he absolutely terrible on latest update, he only gets 30 goals a season to previously getting 80! i know... only 30 lol

Aup mate, had a mad save, won everything, inc w cup and euros... then seen u got new sneaky update... so im guna start again hahahaha just a query... have u lowered cavani ratings? cuz he absolutely terrible on latest update, he only gets 30 goals a season to previously getting 80! i know... only 30 lol

nope not changed anything with Cavani.. which works out because 80 is ridiculous.. haha

ive just downloaded your latest update and tried to start a game with leeds but the fixture schedule has changed and all teams in the championship only have 18 games to play any reason?

ive just downloaded your latest update and tried to start a game with leeds but the fixture schedule has changed and all teams in the championship only have 18 games to play any reason?

delete rules.xml file in editor data folder

please can you give me the download link to download the official 12.2.2,12.2.1,or 12.2.0 patch that works with the update... Didn't work on my 12.0.4

please can you give me the download link to download the official 12.2.2,12.2.1,or 12.2.0 patch that works with the update... Didn't work on my 12.0.4

Well, patches are coming through Steam, and AFAIK those patches aren't cracked, plus they would be illegal.

Sorry if you've answered this before,but is there any reason that Everton are in the Europa League?
it says in the description of the download,

there hardcoded in because of them gaining a plce through fair play last year, that cannot be altered in the editor

there is no download, buy the game and you will have 12.2

Does this update work in a networked game?

Hi,

My friend and I are trying to run a networked game using LFCMarshall's latest update. For some reason I cannot log into the new game we are trying to create. Any ideas as to why? I can log in when we start a networked game without the update.

Obviously though we want to play with the players etc updated.

Cheers

JR

Seems as though you cannot play netowrk games on the latest version, dont know why, cannot change network settings

Jimmy Bullard retires
Michael Ballack retires
Steven Pienaar announces international retirement.

Hi,

I downloaded the latest update shortely after it was released, just finished my first season with Wycombe using the update and have then gone on to my second one. However none of the leagues have changed, for example I got promoted in to League 1 yet it won't actually put me in that league and still says i'm in league 2 - it also looks as though none of the leagues have changed, eg; no promotions or relegations..

Would be appreciated if you could tell me why this was?

Cheers

dont want to sound thick but where? it doesnt show when i go to editor data in my docs...

The only reason for a fixture problem is the rules.xml file you may have in editor data, if you don't have it then just download the update again and it should work

I'm starting an Arsenal save now, and I was wondering why you put Ox and Coquelin in the reserve squad? (and Frimpong in first team)

Status
Not open for further replies.