LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower Franco Di Santo's CA/PA. I don't see how a striker who has scored 2 league goals in 5 seasons ALWAYS becomes at least a 15 goal a season striker.

Not confirmed but all but. Chris Hughton to Norwich. Steve Clarke to West Brom. Graham Carr at Newcastle has signed an 8 year deal. Might be worth him being a 170 CA if he isnt already.

Viktor Elm has joined his brother at AZ Alkmaar
Yep, Carr is 165CA as it stands
Lower Franco Di Santo's CA/PA. I don't see how a striker who has scored 2 league goals in 5 seasons ALWAYS becomes at least a 15 goal a season striker.

Ill have a look what he already is :)

Man Utd have put in a 22 million bid in for Modric to test Tottenhams resolve

That won't test them too much, didn't they reject almost double that at £40m from Chelsea last season?

Few suggestions for the update:

Jenas has returned from loan
Ryan Nelsen left Tottenham
Carlos Salcido joins Tigres permanently

Yeah, Tottenham are looking for around 30 mill acording to sky sports

Patrick Bamford CA/PA up

RAMIRES CA/PA UP (he has been chelsea best player this season! voted chelsea player of the year but currently his CA doesn't match that)

Wouldnt be enough IMO
That won't test them too much, didn't they reject almost double that at £40m from Chelsea last season?

Few suggestions for the update:

Jenas has returned from loan
Ryan Nelsen left Tottenham
Carlos Salcido joins Tigres permanently
all done, and yes they did BUT they had a season to prove to him, now they havent got champ league, his price will lower as he will want to go even more now...
Yeah, Tottenham are looking for around 30 mill acording to sky sports
decent deal for united, they need a CM massively
Chris Hughton new Norwich manager.
will do when complete
Patrick Bamford CA/PA up

RAMIRES CA/PA UP (he has been chelsea best player this season! voted chelsea player of the year but currently his CA doesn't match that)

his CA is 160, think thats enough

i agree with ramires being higher,
so should cahill, he is a solid CB and if terry is 165 this he should at least be 158
bruma is still on loan at HSV

i dont see how steven gerrard can have a higher CA than frank lampard, lampard's role has changed he is so much more mentally smart than gerrard,
look at this. the games gerrard played in this season they won (27%) games without gerrard (45%)
lampard is the best goalscoring midfielder ever. gerrard is overly bummed by liverpool.

maybe there is a little biasy in that but, i really dont like gerrard

Last edited:

i dont see how steven gerrard can have a higher CA than frank lampard, lampard's role has changed he is so much more mentally smart than gerrard,
look at this. the games gerrard played in this season they won (27%) games without gerrard (45%)
lampard is the best goalscoring midfielder ever. gerrard is overly bummed by liverpool.

Ramires is high enough at 160... Gerrard v Lampard the old debate haha! Think it's honestly split down the middle, those stats you have to take into consideration Liverpool were just awful this year with or without Gerrard... I will have a look, but it really is one of those topics where nobody really knows, on fm base thread on it Gerrard has 63 votes, Lampard 49, can't decide 15! It's that close

Totally agree with you, I hate Gerrard and the fact the (Sky Sports) media encourages his status as world class and England's best. And Liverpool to surround their team on him is just ridiculous and not smart because he has been injured most of the season and where did they end up 7th what is?

Also Niko Kranjcar has signed with Dynamo Kiev on a four year deal also on Sky Sports

id have to agree with gerrard, he has gone downhill the last few seasons. lampard towards the end of the season was immense, im no chelsea fan but he helped them towards the end of the season. whats gerrard done?

Some other changes to help you along -

Unai Emery is manager of Spartak Moscow
**** Advocaat is taking over PSV after the euros and Slaven Bilic is taking over Lokomotiv Moscow
Mario Fernandes has signed for CSKA Moscow from Gremio
Rory McArdle to Bradford
Ross Tokely to Ross County
Mauricio Pellegrino is new manager of Valencia
Marco Van Basten is manager at Heerenveen and Erwin Koeman is manager of RKC
Labyad of PSV (-9) has signed for Sporting Lisbon
Dusan Tadic has signed for Twente
Bas Dost has signed for Wolfsburg
and as much as it hurts me to say this as a Magpie - Newcastle now play at the Sports Direct Arena (every time I say that it comes out as St James Park lol)

Lampard and Gerrard are now both 164 CA

Some other changes to help you along -

Unai Emery is manager of Spartak Moscow
**** Advocaat is taking over PSV after the euros and Slaven Bilic is taking over Lokomotiv Moscow
Mario Fernandes has signed for CSKA Moscow from Gremio
Rory McArdle to Bradford
Ross Tokely to Ross County
Mauricio Pellegrino is new manager of Valencia
Marco Van Basten is manager at Heerenveen and Erwin Koeman is manager of RKC
Labyad of PSV (-9) has signed for Sporting Lisbon
Dusan Tadic has signed for Twente
Bas Dost has signed for Wolfsburg
and as much as it hurts me to say this as a Magpie - Newcastle now play at the Sports Direct Arena (every time I say that it comes out as St James Park lol)

Yepp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back