LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate, great work with the update.

Just saying that Marvin Martin has moved to Lille as a replacement for Hazard.

Hi Marshall

Who would you say the best team to be is on fm after your update

Justa team that has been up graded and is not too good

Thanks

Hi mate, great work with the update.

Just saying that Marvin Martin has moved to Lille as a replacement for Hazard.
Cheers and will do it
Hi Marshall

Who would you say the best team to be is on fm after your update

Justa team that has been up graded and is not too good

Thanks

No idea tbh, newcastle are decent for a top 4 challenge, swansea for a mid table / maybe push for europa ETC

Not sure if you need advice with stat changes, but IMO these are some that should be done.

Song and Vermaelen should have their positioning lowered. Song should have increased passing. Koscielny should generally be improved as a defender as he has been incredible season, and is the only reason that we finished 3rd.

Not sure if you need advice with stat changes, but IMO these are some that should be done.

Song and Vermaelen should have their positioning lowered. Song should have increased passing. Koscielny should generally be improved as a defender as he has been incredible season, and is the only reason that we finished 3rd.

Van Persie is the only reason you's finish 3rd !!!

Can you estimate when the final version will be out? Gonna keep playing my current save until you release it:) , in 2021 atm

James Perch needs a bit of an increase because he has been amazing playing at CM,CDM,RB,LB,CB all season.

Andrea Barzagli must be increased ! a big season for him :) he was involved in the best defence in europe conceding 18 goals only :)
Asmoah and isla from udinese to juventus ... waiting the officiality

Great work man. How do I donate?
Paypal, Email is [email protected]

If you do donate, you can have the update whenever you ask :)

i agree with all apart from the finished 3rd bit, there was a lad called Robin Van Persie who did that ;)
Can you estimate when the final version will be out? Gonna keep playing my current save until you release it:) , in 2021 atm
Around 14th September, two released after window closes
James Perch needs a bit of an increase because he has been amazing playing at CM,CDM,RB,LB,CB all season.
all done
Andrea Barzagli must be increased ! a big season for him :) he was involved in the best defence in europe conceding 18 goals only :)
Asmoah and isla from udinese to juventus ... waiting the officiality

barzagli was done in the other update

let me know when them deals become official

Pandev renews with Napoli till 2016 ! No more loan
Asamoah and isla to juventus

How about I make you a very detalied list with all the teams and transfers done in Romania ?

Xhaqiri - Basel - Bayern Munchen
Reus - Gladbach - Dortmund
Muntari - Inter - Milan ( full )
Guarin - Porto - Inter ( full )
Caceres - Seville - Juventus ( full )
Immobile - Juventus/Pescara - Genoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back