LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kagawa should be improved on a lot of the attacking atributes :)

paulo sergio left hearts
done
Gary Gardner mate. Broke into Villa's first team and was widely regarded as one of the best in last season's next-gen. Not to mention he has been one of the first names (and the youngest name) on the team-sheet for the U-21's for a year now. Only a -8 in the game, if you get really lucky he turns out decent for mid-table, but not top four. Otherwise he is just plain average.

Also, slight increase to both Kelly's PA and injury proneness. At least up to 160. Also Jordan Henderson has 3 times as many caps for England as Cleverly, and he is younger. Just saying...
yepp
I think Kagawa should be improved on a lot of the attacking atributes :)
ill look

Omar El Kaddouri signs for Juventus from Brescia, Brescia get 500 000 euro and Fausto Rossi in return.

Bjorn Bergmann Sigurdarson from Lillestrom SK will join Wolves.

Phil Airey (Newcastle) - Released
Ryan Donaldson (Newcastle) - Released
Samuel Adjei (Newcastle) - Released
Ole Soderberg (Newcastle) - Molde FK
Jeff Henderson (Newcastle) - Released
Patrick Nzuzi (Newcastle) - Released
Peter Beardsley (Newcastle) - Possibly more of a scout now then coach New role for NUFC legend Peter Beardsley - NUFC Latest News - Newcastle United - ChronicleLive
Graham Carr (Newcastle) - Chief Scout signed new 8 year deal yesterday, possibly needs better stats as he is rated one of the best scouts in Europe especially in France, German and Dutch football.

Björn Bergmann Sigurdarson agreed move to wolves in the region of 4m. Scored 11 in 12 this season and is regarded as the best player in Norway, he's 21 but is touted as the next ibrahimovic. Might need a little boost of CA, i'd imagine he is about 120 but his potential might need to be in the 165 ish or a -9.
SCANDINAVIAN STARS EPISODE 1: Bjørn Bergmann Sigurdarson - YouTube
Bjo

One of those vids he is actually called the new ibrahimovic. I think he is a future 30m player so to get him for 4m is a right bargain. And he looks like he chose us over Everton. As he wants to play for Stale. Happy days :)

Nolberto Solano no longer plays for Hartlepool and is now manager at Universitario de Deportes in Peru
Lubomir Satka (Dubnica) - 16 year old Slovakia U17 Captain Centre Half signed for Newcastle on 3 year deal

Williams - Flamengo - Udinese
Vladimir Petkovic - New Lazio Manager
Inter Manager Strammaconi renew till 2015
Juventus Manager Antonio Conte renew till 2015
Franco Brienza - Siena - Palermo
Jaime Valdes - Sporting -Parma
Chris Hughton - New Norwich Manager

Steve Bruce named as new Hull City manager on a 3 year deal

Paul Papp from FC Vaslui to Parma. Also Vaslui have 25% of a future transfer. His potential should be raised, Parma payed 2.5 million for 75% so it means they saw something in him. Kanoute from Sevilla should be retired from football.

Status
Not open for further replies.