LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
piszczek and dzagoev probably need boosts after their performances next year. Also Dzagoev is a free transfer at the end of december this year

Monchengladbach will not be join Europa League and Lazio will not be join Champions league.. Hannover 96 ,AS Roma, Internazionale,Alania will not be join European competition .....Motherwell will be join Champions League next season not be Europe League ... can you correct it please

next saturday, all info is on opening page and on download description!

Monchengladbach will not be join Europa League and Lazio will not be join Champions league.. Hannover 96 ,AS Roma, Internazionale,Alania will not be join European competition .....Motherwell will be join Champions League next season not be Europe League ... can you correct it please

this is all done in the first update

or at least most

Here are a few things to be done in Germany if not done yet:

Borussia Dortmund:

Lasse Sobiech on loan to Greuther Fürth
Julian Koch on loan to MSV Duisburg
Marco Stiepermann to Energie Cottbus
Johannes Focher to Sturm Graz
Florian Kringe released.

Lukas Pisczek needs improvement if not done yet.

FC Bayern:

Tobias Schweinsteiger to Bayern II from Jahn Regensburg
Altin Lala to Bayern II from Hannover 96
Takashi Usami's loan finishes
Rouven Sattelmaier released

David Alaba, Holger Badstuber, Dante need improvement if not done yet. Alaba should also be able to play as a central midfielder as a natural position.

Contento, van Buyten, Luiz Gustavo had a disappointing season so should maybe decreased slightly..?

FC Schalke 04:
Pilatsikas, Annan, Edu back from loan.
Mathias Schober retires
Mario Gravanovic to FC Zürich.
Ciprian Deac to CFR Cluj
Carlos Zambrano to FC St. Pauli permanently

Roman Neustädter needs improvement if not done yet.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen:

Hegeler back from loan
Fabian Giefer to Fortuna Düsseldorf
Bastian Oczipka to Eintracht Frankfurt

I disagree with someone who said early that André Schürrle should be improved. He's already quite good on the game and even though he's played well for Germany, he didn't live up to expectations for Leverkusen.

Lars Bender should be improved and should be able to play as a right defender (not his natural position, though).

VfB Stuttgart:

Daniel Didavi back from loan.
Tunay Torun in from Hertha BSC
Matthieu Delpierre to 1899 Hoffenheim
Timo Gebhart to 1.FC Nürnberg
Stefano Celozzi to Eintracht Frankfurt

VfL Wolfsburg:

André Lenz retires.
Sebastian Polter on loan to 1. FC Nürnberg

SV Werder Bremen:

Sandro Wagner back from loan.
Assani Lukimya in from Fortuna Düsseldorf (should also be improved slightly)
Raphael Wolf in from Kapfenberger SV (Austria)
Onur Ayik and Sebastian Boenisch released.

1.FC Nürnberg

Hiroshi Kiyotake in from Cerezo Osaka (J League)
Ruben Okotie back from loan
Albert Bunjaku to 1. FC Kaiserslautern
Christian Eigler to 1. FC Ingolstadt

So much for now, more to come if this is helpful to you at all?

Last edited:
Colombian striker Jackson Martinez from Jaguares in Mexico has joined Porto

Papp signed for CHIEVO, not for PARMA !!

If you still need help with Romania, just ask :))
God, I'm stupid. Lol... I'm from Romania too, I just had a moment of temporary insanity. XD
Jetro Willems looks like a really nice prospect. Was one of the few players that actually played well against Denmark today, and from what I've heard he had some good games for PSV last season.

Last edited:
Colombian striker Jackson Martinez from Jaguares in Mexico has joined Porto
done
God, I'm stupid. Lol... I'm from Romania too, I just had a moment of temporary insanity. XD
Jetro Willems looks like a really nice prospect. Was one of the few players that actually played well against Denmark today, and from what I've heard he had some good games for PSV last season.
okay
Greece Economy decreased? ;)
haha dont have a clue if i can do that!

7 sub rule has caused problems and therefore wont be included in my update, Rangers points deductions will be gone instead!

Sorry for any inconvenience! Cheers lads

Chelsea have just signed 15 year old Anderlect prospect Charly Musonda, dubbed the next Eden Hazard.
Also..please please please put Ramires up to a 170 CA, he totally warrants it. he's been chelsea best player all season long! how can the european champs best player not be at least a 170CA!

Greece Economy decreased you can di but not sure what ud put it too, economic factor is in game stat set to 17 at moment, and there is a option to remove them from eu if needs be in future

Dzagoev isnt a free yet, his deal expires in december 2012

Chelsea have just signed 15 year old Anderlect prospect Charly Musonda, dubbed the next Eden Hazard.
Also..please please please put Ramires up to a 170 CA, he totally warrants it. he's been chelsea best player all season long! how can the european champs best player not be at least a 170CA!
15 year old not on game, and Ramires does not warrant 170
Greece Economy decreased you can di but not sure what ud put it too, economic factor is in game stat set to 17 at moment, and there is a option to remove them from eu if needs be in future
I'll just leave it for now, nothing serious in the game
Dzagoev isnt a free yet, his deal expires in december 2012
Yea I know

Are you mad. Willems had a terrible game. The right wingers where tearing him to shreds. He might be good in the future but had an awful game at lb.

Sampdoria need a whole boost and money boost as well after winning the seria b

Status
Not open for further replies.