LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello m8, Scotland lost there place in Champ league to belgium i think last yr. Is there anyway to change that back, wanted to go motherwell last night but obvs not in champ league so didnt bother. Had a look but was late and i didnt get it. lol.

Hi LFC,

As a Spurs fan, it's a little weird to fire up a game using your update & find that:

a) Heurelho da Silva Gomes isn't at the club, yet he is. Can't I either sell him for extra cash or try to rehab his shaky ways without having to sign him up again?! With Spurs' aging keepers, & a change of attitude, it's perfectly feasible for him to be around White Hart Lane again next season.

b) Ledley King has gone, yet he actually hasn't. He has also said that if he doesn't play on with Spurs, which he may still be doing, he will remain in another capacity (coach/ambassador to the club). In other words it's a little frustrating to be playing as Spurs yet having to play against him, which will never happen!

Other than that great stuff & thank you for the hard work...

Hello m8, Scotland lost there place in Champ league to belgium i think last yr. Is there anyway to change that back, wanted to go motherwell last night but obvs not in champ league so didnt bother. Had a look but was late and i didnt get it. lol.
its doing my nut in. haha Motherwell aint in there, Gladbach aint.. yet on editor they both are... because they havent got enough spots the game automatically take them out and place them in europe... i dont think i can change that! annoying.
Hi LFC,

As a Spurs fan, it's a little weird to fire up a game using your update & find that:

a) Heurelho da Silva Gomes isn't at the club, yet he is. Can't I either sell him for extra cash or try to rehab his shaky ways without having to sign him up again?! With Spurs' aging keepers, & a change of attitude, it's perfectly feasible for him to be around White Hart Lane again next season.

b) Ledley King has gone, yet he actually hasn't. He has also said that if he doesn't play on with Spurs, which he may still be doing, he will remain in another capacity (coach/ambassador to the club). In other words it's a little frustrating to be playing as Spurs yet having to play against him, which will never happen!

Other than that great stuff & thank you for the hard work...

Gomes apparently got released according to a couple of sites, if he hasn't than i apologise and i will change it.

King has been released, even though he may remain as a non-player that has yet to be announced so for now he is a free agent, i will change it accordingly when something is announced

Jay Rodriguez has now joined southampton from burnley on a 4 year contract 6.5 million upfront and 500,000 in performance related add ons

Serie A:
Martí Riverola signs for Bologna
Andrea Raggi signs for Monaco

More Serie A:
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Alessandro Marchi signs for Bologna[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]
[/FONT]Riccardo Cazzola and Davide Zappacosta signs for Atalanta.
[FONT=Tahoma, Arial]Jaime Valdes signs for Parma, natural role dmc/cm.
Franco Brienza signs for Palermo.
[/FONT]​

I posted on SI forum and got a message to the SI Editor Mod as he knows everything. Hopefully someone can change it as i wanted to do a motherwell save :) lol

its doing my nut in. haha Motherwell aint in there, Gladbach aint.. yet on editor they both are... because they havent got enough spots the game automatically take them out and place them in europe... i dont think i can change that! annoying.

Gomes apparently got released according to a couple of sites, if he hasn't than i apologise and i will change it.

King has been released, even though he may remain as a non-player that has yet to be announced so for now he is a free agent, i will change it accordingly when something is announced

He is still a player on the Tottenham Hotspur website official, so I would just leave him until it can be confirmed.

I think i might be able to do it, will have a go later and see how i get on.

Heard from sky sports news transfer centre that thiago silva is set to be a psg player by wednesday for 30 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.