LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Thanks alott matee might have got the europa league back and working.. think there was one too many but lpool didnt seem to be init even though it ses on editor they are PFFFTT SO CONFUSING :P

Thanks alott matee might have got the europa league back and working.. think there was one too many but lpool didnt seem to be init even though it ses on editor they are PFFFTT SO CONFUSING :P

Well done anyways mate, must be really difficult working on a deadline! Just 12 minutes to go!!!

PFFTT Finallyy working and yes liverpool are in no european competition Oh My Dayzzz! :P

Six minutes left but, if it still has some problems, you can postpone it to tomorrow. No one has any right to be angry with you. It's something very hard to accomplish...

Sorry to be a bit dense, but what do you mean? Are they not in the Europa League?

nope europa league wasent workin earlier cus there was one too many in there so i deleted this **** team and now it ses liverpool are in pot 2 for the europa league and yet in game there not in the europa leageu there in no european competition!

nope europa league wasent workin earlier cus there was one too many in there so i deleted this **** team and now it ses liverpool are in pot 2 for the europa league and yet in game there not in the europa leageu there in no european competition!

That's weird, but doesn't matter, it should fix itself for the second season should it not?

yeah it should im releasin in noww migh be 5 mins late as im havin one last go at sortin it :P

Take your time, it`s great work, think we can wait for you to fix it :)

If you want an idea of the support you've got Marshall, just look at the amount of people currently viewing this thread at the bottom!

Lmaoo its on 22% uploadin ! Takin forever!

Just to elt you know problems:

Liverpool aint in eurpean competition dont have a clue what happened so if i get it sorted ill release an updated version, so dont moan you nkow now :)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

75% wont be long now sorry for wait thought it would take 5 misnt o upload max! guess i was kinda wrong

Some extra good news for you Marshall, not sure if you'd noticed but your V7 update is now on the most downloaded files list!

Yeah i saw it was! Haha looks well good now.. hope this one and the final one will make it aswell :)

Back