LFCMarshall's V8 Update Coming SOON! :)

Babel can be quality give him a chance he rips defenders up when he on form.... jovanovic similar to kuyt just works all game but lacks end product for a striker so im still worried if torres gets injured and ive done them transfers :)

marshall, might be a looooong shot, but could you have a look at this and, if your in a good mood, do you fancy trying it out ;)

Basically, he explains how to remove, or add points deductions. i would try it with your V7 update, but as your about to release the v8, could you try it in there??

Heres the link:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/how-to-edit-a-teams-starting-points-t41429.html

already done it mate i can get rid of point deductions but then the new 25 man squad rule goes i can only choose one else it deletes the other so chose the squad rule cus more people seem to want that

already done it mate i can get rid of point deductions but then the new 25 man squad rule goes i can only choose one else it deletes the other so chose the squad rule cus more people seem to want that

oh shizzle, ok if you have to choose then yeah choose the 25 man squad rule instead, as many people will use that rule rather then just a points deductions for 2 teams.

I would add van Der Vaart to spurs as the transfer will happen over the next few days

who r them other 2 players we bought 2day r the young players

suso and adam hulnaj or sumthin :P
both already been in our team for a couple of weeks suso came on in friendly gainst borrusia muchengladbach and looked pretty sharp only 16/17 quality prospect... hulnaj dont know anythin he in academy he 17 where as suso in reserves

oh shizzle, ok if you have to choose then yeah choose the 25 man squad rule instead, as many people will use that rule rather then just a points deductions for 2 teams.

yeah sorry pal a couple of peopel have tried to do it for me but you cant add two different rules :(

just downloaded tha munkydongs update av little taster of tha b4 yours comes out

yeah and another youngster kalcalenic or however you spell it... tbh they wudnt ever break through to first team anyway

mate, remember last night i was saying ways to improve did you do barca?

de ye reckon i fort tha dalle valle was decent lad scored loads of goals like

Just a thought, does this just go into the folder like before? Or do i delete the v7 update?
so excited!

Back