Michael Fraser and the polish goalie have both left Motherwell on frees

i might be wrong here but in your last update i am almost sure that gai assulin is at man city and francis jeffers at blackpool, when in fact they are both free agents, could you please release them

Michael Fraser and the polish goalie have both left Motherwell on frees

done

i might be wrong here but in your last update i am almost sure that gai assulin is at man city and francis jeffers at blackpool, when in fact they are both free agents, could you please release them

gai assulin was a mistake some sites said he had signed...

francis jeffers was on trail so in the game if you loook jeffers is on a contract until 12th august...(5week contract) because you cant put people on trial in the game so puttin a short contract like that then makes the manager decide weather or not to keep him on so it kinda like a trial
but ill remove him now as they didnt sign in

Urm, Rasiak has gone to AEL Limassol in Cyprus.. on a free btw babeeeee.

Ouiiii!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Martijn Meerdink is Retired
Maikel Kieftenbeld PA -7 RB/ RM
Christian Gandu to Almere City FC
Gijs Luirink FREE
Michael Jansen on loan to Veendam
Agil Etemadi to Veendam
Said Boutahar to Real Zaragoza
Anouar Diba to FC Twente

And 3 big dutch talents not in the game yet:)

Add Kyle Ebecilio (hol) to Arsenal FC
Center Midfielder
He's from the feyenoord academy
PA -8
Skin: black

Add Luis Pedro (hol) to FC Groningen
CD and DM
PA -7
skin: black

Add Danzell Panka (hol) to Ajax
Striker
PA -8
skin: black

I think think this is it:D
Good Job;)

Last edited:
Can you add Antonio Valencia injury till febuary

Could you also put Seamús Coleman as able to play right midfield...because in todays paper, Moyes said he could play him there some times this season. ;)

have you released possebon from man utd?

The only problem i have with your update is Liverpool and Spurs have the same reputation, or Liverpool's is .50 higher. WTF?
Spurs are in the CL but as big as Liverpool?? Errrr no.

Other than that, i think it is superb and clearly the best that you can download.

Well done and thank you.

any chance you could improve ben foster? and also david watson (gk coach) as it was thanks to him joe hart has turned out unbelievably good and ben foster also starting to improve. if you could mate this will be great, also to let you know if you didnt already roy aitken is no longer at birmingham city :) cheers and good db's already :D

any chance you could improve ben foster? and also david watson (gk coach) as it was thanks to him joe hart has turned out unbelievably good and ben foster also starting to improve. if you could mate this will be great, also to let you know if you didnt already roy aitken is no longer at birmingham city :) cheers and good db's already :D

There are tons of players he could improve, i.e. Marko Marin, Barry Bannan, Albrighton to name just 3.

There are far too many players who have improved so much in the last 12 months. Plus, some players in FM2010 are awful but class in real life and vice versa. I guess it's down to people's opinions.

cork city in irish premier is now Cork City Foras Club and are in second division

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

ill list lastest squad

CORK CITY SQUAD: GOALKEEPERS

Daniel Connor Mark Mcnulty Gary Philpott
CORK CITY SQUAD: DEFENDERS

Neal Horgan Danny Murphy Greg O'Halloran Daniel Murray Cillian Lordan Ian Turner Kevin Long
CORK CITY SQUAD: MIDFIELDERS

Stephen Mulcahy Joe Gamble Billy Dennehy Shane Duggan Robbie Watters Stephen O'Donnell Davin O'Neill William Heffernan
CORK CITY SQUAD: FORWARDS

Guntars Silagailis Fahrudin Kudozovic Tim Kiely Paul Deasy Craig Duggan Gareth Cambridge

have you released possebon from man utd?

yepp

The only problem i have with your update is Liverpool and Spurs have the same reputation, or Liverpool's is .50 higher. WTF?
Spurs are in the CL but as big as Liverpool?? Errrr no.

Other than that, i think it is superb and clearly the best that you can download.

Well done and thank you.

err there not on my editor :p but thanks haha

yeahh will do :)

And sorry im not doing cork city

Could you please make James Forrest of Celtic able to play on both wings naturally as he is only listed as an ACM in the game but always plays on the wings. Thanks for all the hard work LFCMarshall :)