Problem with Pacheco is hes probaly trying too hard to impress when he comes on for like 5-10 mins at the end of games.

Nations managers still not updated. e.g: Italy - Prandelli, Brazil - Menezes

Mistakes Ligue 1 (French)
in UEFA Europa League
Lille, Paris Saint Germain and Montpellier instead of Girondins de Bordeaux, Stade Rennais and Guingamp.

Ive done them look on the editor but for some reasons nation managers dont show up straight the way and i havent figured it out yet :S

soryr bout that but you'll have to do yoursefl now sorry

Has Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Southampton) been improved Marsh?? He's rubbish on the game, but made his league debut at 16 last season and has been pretty much a regular this season. He plays as an attacking midfielder all across midfield and has been compared to Theo by many.
I would say he's a little bit below Jason Puncheon in CA but will have the same PA as Adam Lallana.

Few things about my club pal to improve on your next update:

- Markus Liebherr (R.I.P) has passed away and Nicola Cortese is our Chairman.
- Stewart Henderson, Wally Downes, Stuart Murdoch, David Puckett, Ben Stevens, Gavin Tait have all left as backroom staff and been replaced by:
- Dean Wilkins needs to be put as first team coach.
- Vince Bartram is new Goalkeeper coach.
- Les Reed is new Youth Coach.
- Martin Hunter is new Youth Coach.
- Steven Greaves is new Youth Coach.
- Matt Radcliffe is our Physio from PNE.
- Louis Langdown is our new Fitness Coach.
- Bill Green is our new Scout.
- Jack Boyle has been released.

no need new fm out beggining of november and ost major transfers done...... and there no harm in keepin this thread open is there.?

no just thought because people were requesting new things when your aren't doing another one

no just thought because people were requesting new things when your aren't doing another one

well they can just do it themselves :p
ahaa then they'll see how long it takes considering they;'ll make about 20 changes wheere as ive made over 20,000 changes on my own lol

Its a suberb update mate. I'm just updating it again for my game.

Will you do the same on FM11 when changes need done?

well they can just do it themselves :p
ahaa then they'll see how long it takes considering they;'ll make about 20 changes wheere as ive made over 20,000 changes on my own lol

Use StuW's updates instead then

Its a suberb update mate. I'm just updating it again for my game.

Will you do the same on FM11 when changes need done?

yea ill be back january :)

Use StuW's updates instead then

who me.? i obv wouldnt cus ive got my own but i presonally like myn better just simply cus of the CA/PA changes as it makes it more realistic

LFC is it okay if I give him a link to your database but with updates which I have made?

i rebooted my comp and then i dont have the v9 update ? can some1 send me the link pls?

Do you wan the LFCMarshall update with updated things which I have done mate?