Shawcross will never go to liverpool, stoke brought him off united for 1million, and i swear something about a clause got put in his contract the same as rossi that united could buy him back

I never said it's a done deal!!!

I heard about that in Rossi's contract. Utd should have signed him back because he is better than Owen, Hernandez and Bebe.

Shawcross would sign for Liverpool if they offered Stoke a good offer and Utd didn't want to sign him back.

Danny Rose defo needs to be improved, maybe at shooting or vollying, or whatever.

needs to prove himslef first decent for tottenham but been bad eerywhere he been on loan IMO

Are they? Oh right. Well to be honest i don't look at Utd's squad as it makes me ill. All i know is that Torres, Reina and Johnson's CA's are all too low. Rodriguez's is too high as lets face it, he is pants!!!

Have you updated any young Liverpool players like Ngog, Kelly, Spearing, Pacheco, Darby??? I don't want you being biased as i am sure you haven't been but let's face it, they have improved and Kelly looks like an amazing prospect and Ngog has improved rapidly over the last 6 months.

What about English stars like Hart, Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Shawcross, Warnock, Huddlestone, Defoe, C. Cole, Bent, Wilshere, A. Johnson etc etc???

I am looking forward to your update at 9am. Cheers cocker.

Torres 186 CA not too low.... Johnson 160 CA and reina 177 CA.... maxi is only 151 CA all seem ok to me and yea ngog kelly spearing have been updated but pacheco... i dont see the hype u19's he plays well reserves he plays well but the brief first tema he had he look shockin! and all them english players have been improved

I agree with this as he always get's loaned out and ends up disapearing in my game. He is a big prospect.

Marshall, Albrighton and Bannan from Villa. They need updating.

already done :)

I never said it's a done deal!!!

I heard about that in Rossi's contract. Utd should have signed him back because he is better than Owen, Hernandez and Bebe.

Shawcross would sign for Liverpool if they offered Stoke a good offer and Utd didn't want to sign him back.

Highley doubt it maybe in fm lol

One last thing!! :O
Could you please give Kevin Doyle a better CA because i've watched for Ireland and I think he is seriously underated.. ;) Thanks a lot! :D

Did u do updates i asked
CA/PA
-Alexis Sanchez
-Marco Estrada
-Mauricio Isla
- Jean Beusejoure
-Casssano
Players to make
- Zidane family

One last thing!! :O
Could you please give Kevin Doyle a better CA because i've watched for Ireland and I think he is seriously underated.. ;) Thanks a lot! :D

i will a tiny bit but not much he aint proved him self enough in league

Did u do updates i asked
CA/PA
-Alexis Sanchez
-Marco Estrada
-Mauricio Isla
- Jean Beusejoure
-Casssano
Players to make
- Zidane family

yea but i only created enzo zidaneas he the recognised one

A few things that you could change for Motherwell is Bobby Jenks' scouting attributes.He has brought through top players like Phil O'Donnell,Dougie Arnott, Jamie Dolan, James McFadden, David Clarson, Stephen Pearson, Jamie Murphy, Ross Forbes.Here is his profile but you could research him to get more info-

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/players/player.php?id=205

Also do I need Winrar to download this file tommorow.

Add to the Vale players: Jemal Johnson on a month loan from MK Dons :)

Actually make it a 2 month loan,so he plays one month in the season.

A few things that you could change for Motherwell is Bobby Jenks' scouting attributes.He has brought through top players like Phil O'Donnell,Dougie Arnott, Jamie Dolan, James McFadden, David Clarson, Stephen Pearson, Jamie Murphy, Ross Forbes.Here is his profile but you could research him to get more info-

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/players/player.php?id=205

Also do I need Winrar to download this file tommorow.

will do and yes you need winrar

Add to the Vale players: Jemal Johnson on a month loan from MK Dons :)

Actually make it a 2 month loan,so he plays one month in the season.

ok ill just make it end in october/start of november

Hey Marshall, can't wait for the update! You said you didn't think Pacheco had been promising in his first team appearances, but I have to disagree with you, especially in the Europa League Thursday night, I think he did a good job after being brough on.

Hey Marshall, can't wait for the update! You said you didn't think Pacheco had been promising in his first team appearances, but I have to disagree with you, especially in the Europa League Thursday night, I think he did a good job after being brough on.

yea i just dont understand pacheco hype tbh.... i think he can be quality but imo hasent looked it so far but lets hope he does start getting more chances

Good job Marshall, now we just need to wait for the site to go really slowly :/