pampu is this with just your tweaks?

BF4ZI.png

BF3WD.png

BFGPU.png

View attachment 79461

Results first season, though i started maybe 15 games in, already at 19th place.
TOP scorer with 80 goals, and TOP goals conceded with 80, absolutely crazy!

Second season starting now, trying out a recommended counter playstyle.

done all tweaks. playing with everton. struggling. conceding too many shots and not creating anything

away lazio 25 shots to 11

whats goin on? any ideas please?

This tactics can work for small team ? It's possible to change the role of the 3 strikers ?

Absolutely battered everyone in the Serie B with Palermo with this tactic and the two tweaks posted by Pampu and whall15. It's proving pretty much unstoppable and has yielded some seriously big score-lines.

Got a feeling the good run will continue into the second season in Serie A despite working with more or less the same squad. Will post results after the league is underway (hammered Napoli in a preseason friendly hence the reason for optimism :) ).

View attachment 79455

Posso chiederti se gli unici accorgimenti che hai usato sono quelli della linea difensiva e del fuorigioco?

Fino a qui ho usato i miei più quelli di whall15, ora sto usando l'originale.Per un top team meglio l'originale, per le altre meglio usare quelle modifiche

Started my first season on fm18 last night and took the Everton job at the beginning of August. Played a couple of friendlies with this tactic beating WBA 4-2 and Dunstable Town 8-0, then my first competitive match home to Arsenal, beating them 3-2. 22 shots, 9 on target, although Arsenal had the same. Only 49% possession but against the Gunners, thats good. Only thing I changed was from Overload to standard at half time as I was 2-1 down and didn't want to keep throwing everyone forward to risk conceding again. Will keep going with this over the weekend and see how it goes.

end of first season with man u.
View attachment 79426View attachment 79425

lost cl final to real madrid 3-1 :(
feels like after the patch the tactic got worse in defence

have dybala comming in this summer to replace zlatan that was injured for 90% of the season lol

Won double 1st season with spurs. Switched to tweak couple of pages back half way through the season. Worked a treat! Kane got 44 goals in 48 appearances....

Won double 1st season with spurs. Switched to tweak couple of pages back half way through the season. Worked a treat! Kane got 44 goals in 48 appearances....

there is 2 tweaks wich one did u change to?