Changing the match preparation to Defensive positioning has made a huge improvement to my performances

I am West Brom seventh in the League after 24 games, in the semi finals of the League Cup, and 4th round of the FA Cup. Only lost once at home, 2-1 to Arsenal. Finding away form hard to suss. Let my Assistant do all training and match prep, do I need to change this, as you can see away form poor.

The file. Fmf in the op is the V1? V2 not working good, v1 is better but played only in beta

Is there a match prep and training to set for away matches, as you can see from my pics, home form good, away poor.:S

Anyone can post team instructions for v1 tactic?

I redid the first tactic with the seconds instructions no idea on player instructions working well so far will upload if anyone wants.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone havea .fmf version of V1? If not some screenshots of positions/roles and instructions would be greatly appreciated

I can't use the V2 tactic because it's af .tac file and when i change it to a .fmf file it still don't work. Can anybody please upload the V2 file in .fmf format please? :)

Will anybody please upload the v2 version here at the site please? I can't use the .tac file and need it in a .fmf file:)

Hi LI4M ...
The two tactics at the bottom of the post are in vertex .tac and not me the law
the first version, the one with the median in front of the defense that is downloadable by mediafire is in .fmf version and so it is usable, while the other no

Can I exchange the left midfield's role with that of the right midfield ?