Does anyone do anything with the pre-match tactical briefings? I have just been skipping for now

LI4MS GOALS GALORE V2

I have made several changes the tactic which I feel makes it more stable, I'm currently playing in the Conference North with Stockport County and I have won all games so far, which I have struggled to do on previous saves with them. Download below:

View attachment 79268

Let me know how you get on with it.

Original v1 tactic with Pampu7 and whall15 tweaks still working fine for me after 18.0.3 update (if not better than before). Torino were 3rd in the league as well.

View attachment 79236

Honestly cannot get this to work with AC Milan. Concede so many goals due to poor marking and a passive defence.

ErZAbN1.png

God bless this tactic!!!

LI4MS GOALS GALORE V2

I have made several changes the tactic which I feel makes it more stable, I'm currently playing in the Conference North with Stockport County and I have won all games so far, which I have struggled to do on previous saves with them. Download below:

View attachment 1132225

Let me know how you get on with it.

V1 was solid, not very consistent and conceded lots of goals, so far V2 is fantastic, so many goals and so many clean sheets, lots of CCC, thank you.

Can I change the role of strikers ? I'm using v2 i'm playing Chelsea and both Morata and Hazard they don't perform and have poor rating, Pedro in the other hand is pretty good

Thanks

Can I change the role of strikers ? I'm using v2 i'm playing Chelsea and both Morata and Hazard they don't perform and have poor rating, Pedro in the other hand is pretty good

Thanks

Are you using V2?

Any suggestion for a role change for the HB because it's hard to get one in the lower leagues. I could get away with a DM, BWM or Anchor but can't find anyone to play HB

File not loading

"File could not be loaded" in FM18

Current version is 18.0.3b1036176 (m.e v1806) Any ideas??

Any suggestion for a role change for the HB because it's hard to get one in the lower leagues. I could get away with a DM, BWM or Anchor but can't find anyone to play HB

You can use a DM with Defend duty. I'm personally testing a version with 2 DLP (in the DM popsition) on Defend with an Advanced Midfielder infronton Support.