Can I change the role of strikers ? I'm using v2 i'm playing Chelsea and both Morata and Hazard they don't perform and have poor rating, Pedro in the other hand is pretty good

Thanks

Started as unemployed and then got hired by Bognor Regis. Managed to take them to the playoffs and won it.

Used V2, it worked perfectly in the first half of the season, but not so much in the 2nd half. Scored a lot of goals as you can see, but conceded a lot as well.

View attachment 78816

Can you please share all the team instructions? I dont have access to beta but i am interesting in this tactic. In first screenshot only half the instructions shown.

Also do you use any player specific instructions? Basically i will try to make a similar tactic but instead of 3 cf in front will use 2 inside forwards cause the team i am going to manage in friday is full of AM R/Ls :)

I will not use pump ball into box instruction though cause of only 1 striker. But i may use it in last minutes if i want to score!

Not sure if it will work but i really like the idea of this tactic.. i am bored of alow paced, short passing, tiki taka style :)

Failing Miserably

I've tried base tactic a week ago and i have tried tweeked one. Both failed me with a semi pro vanarama team. Just fyi.

Edit: I have not tried v2 yet.

I am trying to but it says the file could not imported on my game even though it is .fmf. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Tried this one for a week Liam. Good idea, but there isn't enough balance. I stuck with your 433, but stripped it down to get more from the defence. Take a look at the Matt main tried and tested. Balance is just a lil better. Love the 433 idea mate

Can u plz upload the tactic in FMF-file also? .tac file doesnt work for me.

cant find deep lying forwards and defensive full backs are necessary right?

Beat burnley 3-0 after a shocking start to the season with Everton then in the second game beat Man Utd 3-0 the beat Palace 3-1. Lost 1 in 4 so far with this tactic so fairly made up with it so far.

Cheers

top of the championship with preston using this after 6 games. beat leeds 8-3 away, it certainly lived up to its goals galore name in the match