Great story jusy caught up on all of it and it is really enjoyable. Keep it up!

For me this is the best story out there along with ' It's HammerTime- Cant touch this. Please carry on great work. :)

Great updates, keep it up, great win in the Carling Cup. Ochoa seems to be doing well when he plays for you :)

Great story jusy caught up on all of it and it is really enjoyable. Keep it up!

This.

Really enjoying the Toddzy/Pistolped combination, works very well. Can't wait for the next update, I'll subscribe now!

Thanks man. I pay him sufficiently for a space on his story. **** Scotsman. :mad:

Thanks a lot for all the kind words, means a bunch. Yes, striker, Ochoa is **** hot right now, and consistent too. Couple of Man of the Match awards so far. Love him!

And yes, toddzy is paying me with money and so I have incurred much richness. Will spend it on an over-rated waster. Any suggestions toddzy or striker? Maybe I should sign Riquelme? Or Henry? :p

love this story, just a question, how do you get bbc sport things for transfers and stuff, check out my Glory to the Blueside of Merseyside story

It's in the stickied area, the threads at the very top. It's called LGFIRE's Story Template's. Right click on the one you want and select copy shortcut. Then go into a post on your story and click on the clip-art-looking picture and paste the URL. And okay, I'll take a look. ;)

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Guillermo Ochoa, mate, Guillermo Ochoa.

You don't love Ochoa as much as I do! :wub: Any positions that need improving? I highly recommend Adam Hlousek, amazing player!

Oh, but I do! Hmmm, I've been thinking about him...and I've big news on Danny Agger

Colin Todd analyses Liverpool's Cup win.

Torres admires a sold-out Wembley.

As I sat in a hospitality box at Wembley, I couldn't help but look down. A pen and pad with me, taking notes on player performances. I looked at the game. The players were a mere shape, nothing more. I stood up and left the box and joined the passion of The Kop.

What a great day it was too. We'd spent too long without lifting a trophy that is for sure. But as I sat down next to Billy, a father who had brought his son, Lee, I began to realise that hospitality wasn't for me.

We never looked like we were going lose. We took the game by the scruff of the neck and really took the game to Manchester United. You could see by SAF actions on the touchline he was worried, he knew he'd be under the kosh if they lost this one.

Danny Agger's goal though. I don't think I've ever seen such a happy lad as I turned to look at my new friend, Lee. He was jumping, he was shouting, you can only imagine him.

'C'mon Liverpool!' He would shout in his broad scouse accent.

I was then gifted with a surprise, Milan Jovanovic. I hadn't seen much of the Serbian, heck, I hadn't even heard of him before he joined us. But after Danny Agger played a perfect long ball, I got the feeling he was going to produce a finish, and he did.

Rooney's goal was pretty irrelevant, as was Manchester United's appearance in the final. It was to be a day for Liverpool fans to remember. Their day.

And we'd earned it.

Ooh, that was legendary. I loved that so much. Brilliant!

And Ochoa's mine, striker! I've signed him for Liverpool on FIFA :D

Excellent update toddzy, your an amazing writer!

Pistol, I would have signed Ochoa for Newcastle, but I didn't hve the money on FIFA11 :'(

attachment.php

Agger heading for Atletico...
...But buy back deal could mean Anfield return

Agger%20-%20Blackburn.jpg

Agger will soon be flexing his muscles in the Spanish capital

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Spanish side Atletico Madrid for the Rojiblancos to buy him for £8.5M in July...but if you're a Liverpool fan, don't despair. He could turn up at Anfield again, because Liverpool have agreed a 'buy back price' of the same amount.

Confused? So were we here at BBC Sports, but wee soon found that this means that if Agger performs well for Atletico, and Liverpool decide they want him back, then if the Kop offer the same amount (£8.5M) as Atletico gave Liverpool, Atletico must accept this offer. It will then be up to Agger whether or not he wants to rejoin his Anfield team-mates or stay in Madrid.

Suffice to say, this has caused controversy on both sides. Atletico fans were overjoyed o have Agger, but that excitement was quickly replaced with anger that Quique Sanchez Flores has agreed to have this as part of the deal.

"To have signed a world star and then see he could be taken from us so quickly is not good, and I am not happy" said one disgruntled fan.

Kop fans aren't happy at losing their 'star' player, but, as Gabriel Batistuta has recently pointed out, he is very inconsistent and is mistake-prone.

It will be a while, though, before we see who this deal works out best for.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Ah, excuses excuses. :p

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:10 PM ----------

attachment.php

Liverpool - March Update
Reds return to consistency...consistent defeat

12465.2.jpg

Gerrard and Kuyt after the defeat to Porto, the 'lowest point' in Batistuta's career

Liverpool manager Gabriel Batistuta has described March 2012 as his 'worst ever' month as a manager, and the embarrassing 4-1 loss to FC Porto as his 'lowest point' in his managerial career.
However, some may blame the recent poor form on injuries. Paul Konchesky and Daniel Agger both have long term injuries, but Milan Jovanovic, Chistian Poulsen, Alberto Aquilani, Jonjo Shelvey, Raul Meireles, Martin Skrtel, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Fernando Torres are regularly picking up suspensions and/or injuries, meaning that players like James McFadden, Dani Pacheco, Alexandre Laccazette and Mohamed Abou Trika are becoming recognised first team faces. Liverpool are down to their bare bones now, and it's showing, with losses to Porto, Burnley, Sunderland and Newcastle.

However, in the last game of the month, the Reds trounced West Brom, and were unlucky to only win 2-0. The return to the old 4-2-3-1 formation used before the Carling Cup final worked wonders, and the players eemed to enjoy the game much more.

March

Chelsea 3-0 Liverpool

Liverpool 0-1 Sunderland

Aston Villa 0-2 Liverpool
Verthongen, J. Cole

Porto 4-1 Liverpool
Shelvey

Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd
Kuyt

Liverpool 1-2 Newcastle
Lacazette

Burnley 2-1 Liverpool
McCann OG

Liverpool 2-0 WBA
Meireles, Gerrard

With Liverpool out of the FA Cup and the CL, the Carling Cup winners will focus on the league.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Okay, update fixed :p

Last edited:
Gees mate thats a pretty grim March :S Dont be downbeat, I want the journeyman to stay here for the time being!