Like father like Son: Following in the footsteps: A QPR story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Season mate, never thought that u will be reaching Champion League Semis at the First Attempt...Fantastic on Winning the Premier League, are you posting the Ratings of Players and Stuff like that? Wanted to have a Look at Samba's Rating specially.
Also Champions League Winners Screenshot, if u can do manage it.....

ipmc9c.jpg

Final update season 2015/2016:

View attachment 316194View attachment 316195View attachment 316196

Rivals Chelsea who had knocked the R's out of the Semi's went on to beat French Champions PSG in a dull 0:0 game which ended with penalties.

Chris Samba's performances again this year were close to perfect only to be to beaten by Manchester City centre back Nastasic

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR young striker duo win awards:

View attachment 316197View attachment 316198View attachment 316199View attachment 316200

Leicester City's Mason Bennet swooped up the Young Championship player of the year award after a successful season on loan as he helped guide the club to 2nd place in the league which see's them promoted for the upcoming season.

Javier Soner had a very successful season on loan in the Netherlands with Az Alkmaar finishing with 22 goals in 42 appearances which saw him win the Young Dutch player of the year award.

QPR performers of the year:

View attachment 316201View attachment 316202View attachment 316203View attachment 316204

In such a successful season it was hard to single out any player in particular, no player really stood out from the rest of the group, it was a proper team effort, everyone played their part in the historic season..

Great Great Great Performance mate!! Solid!! congrats on winning the premier league! So why did you feel it was not the good time to take the job at Liverpool ?? how did they the last 4 years ?? Outstanding performance in CL.. i mean... semi finals !!!!! really nice.. Keep on posting !!

thanks mate :) I want to stay at QPR mate ;) there is a lot more I want to do

Samba again terrific while seeing QPR in the Champions League Draw is an Exceptional feeling for any QPR fans out here....
Well Done Raikan.

Great thread Raikan. Really enjoying the story and seeing how your taking a team like QPR onto bigger and better things.

A few questions if you don't mind me asking. Are you still using the same tactics you posted on the first page for you first season with QPR? If not, how do you decide, and when, to adapt from a more defensive and counter-attacking approach (seen on first page) to a more possessive and attacking mentality that your more likely have at a title winning/CL club? Guess its about that transition from relegation battlers to title contenders.

I ask because I've just started my first season in the PL with Plymouth and decided on adopting the tactical approach you had with QPR. I'd love to emulate your success with my Plymouth team.

Great thread Raikan. Really enjoying the story and seeing how your taking a team like QPR onto bigger and better things.

A few questions if you don't mind me asking. Are you still using the same tactics you posted on the first page for you first season with QPR? If not, how do you decide, and when, to adapt from a more defensive and counter-attacking approach (seen on first page) to a more possessive and attacking mentality that your more likely have at a title winning/CL club? Guess its about that transition from relegation battlers to title contenders.

I ask because I've just started my first season in the PL with Plymouth and decided on adopting the tactical approach you had with QPR. I'd love to emulate your success with my Plymouth team.

hey bud :)

thanks man! no not really, the only one I am still using is this: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732 then I have made over 15 tactics that I use in certain situations and depending on my opposition! some of my tactics work against certain teams and use that against them some counter certain teams like City and use that against them :)

it is mate, your tactics and approach will change the better players you get, the more the are motivated to play for you, the more harmony you have

Hey Raikan, Waiting for an Update.....Is there gonna be One Today?

sorry guys, update coming today! I was busy writing up my team talk guide and took much longer than expected

Great so far Raikan :)

Yeah I know... It has been a while... I don't think I've posted in over a year :P

ipmc9c.jpg

QPR prepare for Premier League trophy retention:

View attachment 316635View attachment 316636View attachment 316637View attachment 316638

View attachment 316625View attachment 316626View attachment 316627View attachment 316628View attachment 316629View attachment 316630View attachment 316631View attachment 316632

After a very successful season which ended with QPR winning the Premier League for the first time in the clubs history, they were now the team to beat..

With a sizable transfer budget of £20m, the most the South African has had at his disposal since joining the R's, he knew he needed quality in depth and such hit the transfer market with several key signings...

Right at the start of the transfer window Jnr was offered the services of Dutch International midfielder Adam Maher, who had a good relationship with current squad member Clasie for £11m. The deal was confirmed before the day came to an end with Maher rejecting several other clubs such as PSG, Juventus and Arsenal to join the R's on a 69k a week.

A long time transfer target Carillo, the 18 year old wonderkid was eventually snapped up by Igesund in a deal worth £8.75m from Cruz Azul.

The Ox was the next to join the ranks. Arsenal wanted £30m for the English winger, however, after prudent negotiating Igesund got his man for £20m, the highest transfer paid in the clubs history up until that point.

Dario who had a pre-contract deal signed over 2 years ago joined the London club.

Pablo Sarabia, the Getafe technically gifted winger joined up with QPR after a long and difficult transfer negotiating ordeal! The £23m was the highest fee paid by QPR but Igesund was adamant he needed a quality left footed winger who could deliver the ball in for Medjedovic.

A 34 year old Nemanja Vidic was transfer listed by United for £1.7m, Igesund was a long time admirer of the Serbian centre back and wasted no time in snapping up the veteran CB who was going to start next to Chris Samba as well as provide a great tutor for the 3 young CB's who had joined the R's recently.

Young German wonderkid Imparto was snapped up for free as Koln had released the youngster, the player is said to have a bright future at Loftus Road.

QPR bid a fond farewell:

View attachment 316639View attachment 316640View attachment 316641

After Nem had not developed close to what Igesund was hoping for over the 4 years the player spent at the club and with the arrival of Sarabia, the Brazilian joined Bundesliga outfit Schalke.

Pato who had only played just over 15 games in the season before scoring 9 goals was unfortunately a player Jnr could not rely on with regards to the players match fitness and injury proneness. As Monaco snapped up the Brazilian striker for a good fee of £14.75m.

Weiss who had declined over the last few months after picking up several injuries last season joined Spurs in a deal worth £13.5m..

Florenzi did not do enough to cement his place in the squad and hence joined West Ham United for just under £5m

Andy Carrol joined Celtic for a sizable fee of £7.75m although the R's agreeing to pay him 62k a week for the year

Jack Cork joined Watford for £7.25m after the English centre mid had a dissappointing season.

Edgar Le and Stengel joined West Ham and Notts County for a combined fee of £10.4m

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund Italy bound?

View attachment 316645

With several clubs after the South African manager, Juventus were the latest to tempt Igesund away from QPR with a lucrative 5 year deal...

Stay and try to win champions leauge then maybye a new tream

I wouldnt go anywhere wich such talents you have now.. I would go for title "best team of the World!" seriously... great update mate! what regens you got.. again......

I wouldnt go anywhere wich such talents you have now.. I would go for title "best team of the World!" seriously... great update mate! what regens you got.. again......

cheers mate :) I may have joined Juve already....

will post up regens now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back