• Replies Replies 254
  • Views Views 64K
Status
Not open for further replies.
ipmc9c.jpg

Junior jumps for joy:

Sunderland vs QPR

View attachment 307311

A mid season relegation battle at the Stadium of Light saw the match end in a fair draw, both teams played well with Seouk-Young opening the scoring with a complete fluke goal from far out.
Ex Manchester City and England International winger Adam Johnson equalized with a good individual effort which saw him drill the ball bottom from just outside the box.

Sunderland then took the lead only for Remy to equalize in the 57th minute making it two goals in two games for the new French striker.

QPR vs Manchester United

View attachment 307310

In one of the biggest upsets of the season, QPR pulled out a performance from the top draw to deny the Red Devils a chance at the title...

Granero put in a masterclass in midfield pulling all the strings and scoring both goals in the process. Igesund was immensely proud of his team and how they played, he said that what he had wanted to happen on the field happened to the T..

Arsenal vs QPR

View attachment 307315

In a tough away game at the Emirates, Igesunds' men gave all they had on a day where they went down only 1:0 to the league leaders making it his first loss since taking over 4 matches ago..

Giroud pounced on a defensive error from Mbia for the only goal in the match early on in the first half.. Igesund mentioned he was extremely happy with his squad display despite the result.

Igesund hits the transfer market:

Norwegian Trio:

View attachment 307312View attachment 307313View attachment 307314

Igesund is preparing for the second half of the season after securing three talented Norwegian players in Ytteragard Jennsen, young and up and coming midfielder Jonas Svensson and the tall and strong Strandberg for £1.3m, £1.4m and 500k respectively.

Rumour has it, Junior is still looking for a few more signings, including Mozambiquean International, Simao, who is currently playing for Shandong

Great story mate, Svensson should become mint if you give him playing time. Definitely following. Could you checkout my Serious Man Utd story, the one with diamonds in the title. No comments yet. Would just like some feedback. I think you'll keep QPR safe.

ipmc9c.jpg

Tough month for the young South African:

QPR vs Southampton

View attachment 307329

Another defensive error saw Igesunds' team lose a game they could have won

QPR vs Liverpool

View attachment 307330

An enjoyable game to watch for the neutrals as both teams did everything in their power to win the game, however, whilst looking for the equalizer, Igesunds' men were hit on the counter late on in the second half from substitute Aissidi

West Ham vs QPR

View attachment 307328

Two defensive errors and a goal from Tomkins from a corner was all it took for the Hammers to win on the day, Igesund stormed out of the press conference as he claimed that there was nothing he could do to avoid these mistakes..

Loving this man, Svensson has been good for me. By the way, I've been testing your latest tactic on my Newcastle story on the forums, its been going well for me! Could you be so kind as to link me your skin for FM13?

ipmc9c.jpg

What a week or two:

QPR vs Norwich

View attachment 307340

After four straight losses Igesunds' men were in another relegation battle with Norwich City at Loftus Road, however, it was Igesunds men who came out on top after a fine display by Loic Remy who netted a brace

Reading vs QPR

View attachment 307339

In another fine display, this time at the Madjeski stadium, Jnr's men pulled out all the stops which included three different goal scorers on the day. Chris Samba put in one of his best performances in a QPR shirt at the heart of the defence as well as scoring a goal from close range.

QPR vs Aston Villa

View attachment 307338

Ina tough game against Premier League regulars Villa, it was Igesunds' men once again who came out on top after a fine 2:1 win over relegation contenders Villa at Loftus Road with ex England International Wright-Phillips netting a brace

QPR rocket to 12th in the Premier League standings:

pl2.jpg

View attachment 307344

After three consecutive wins Igesunds side rocketed up the table from 20th position to a comfortable 12th position with a game in hand over Newcastle United..

Igesund was delighted with the way his team have been performing of late but did mention that his squad better stay focused, even though they were 12th on the table, they were only 3 points above the drop zone.. He warned the players that a false sense of security should not be the case and for them to buckle down and continue this fine run of form to ensure their safety...

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund snaps up wonderkid:

302119d1358595609-monaco-bringing-back-glory-wellington_nem_14369406580fa41962a38b788a7b7026.jpg

Igesunds came out on top after a fierce battle for the newly capped Brazilian International flamboyant wonderkid Wellington Nem from Fluminese which Jnr had activated the young stars release clause of £3.5m..

Nem has been in fine form this season so far for the Brazilian team netting 18 goals in around 50 games.

Igesund was delighted to capture the young prodigy and R's fans are chomping at the bit to see their new young star in action

I have only ever signed him once for my Tottenham save a few weeks ago and did not want to sign him this time around, however, I could not resist and he will fit perfectly into my team and tactics..

Brilliant story mate!!! Really enjoyable!!!

some really nice wins against better teams, to bad you some **** ME mistakes.. but he QPR and 12th! Keep on going !!

keep them updates flow! :P

ipmc9c.jpg

Igesund plans for the future:

View attachment 307371View attachment 307372View attachment 307373

(accumulated wage total: 85k a week)

Igesund is in the process of trying to offload several fringe players at Loftus Road in order to free up a portion of the wage bill as he claims most of the players are on exorbitant wages, which for the long term would damage the club going forward..

This forward thinking may be frowned upon by the players that are on the transfer list, however, the board and fans alike have faith in the young South African..

Oh and I also selected semi-professional as my experience (which is 2nd worst over Sunday League) which makes the start of the game that much harder :)

Great story pal, sounds difficult to keep them up but i'm sure you will :)

been following this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back