Lille V Liverpool

Ah fair enough then

And I was really pleased with the Fulham result, honestly didn't think they had a chance and a 4-1 win is really something special :D

Kuyt is really showing his stamina and fighting spirit here :wub:

GET IN!!! 3-0, brilliant spirit from Kuyt, was probably a foul tbh, composed from Torres :D
Europa League final here we come :p

What a beautiful sight :p

You'll never walk alone !!

This made me laugh

From BBC website

2023: Back at Anfield, Lille are making no inroads into the home defence and, when they win possession, Liverpool continue to get the ball forward quickly. Fernando Torres is heavily involved so far... if he's half as good as Bobby Zamora then the Reds will be home and dry

fair play liverpool, they turned up for one of the few times this season

another english team through, the more the better !

This made me laugh

From BBC website

2023: Back at Anfield, Lille are making no inroads into the home defence and, when they win possession, Liverpool continue to get the ball forward quickly. Fernando Torres is heavily involved so far... if he's half as good as Bobby Zamora then the Reds will be home and dry

Haha :p

This made me laugh

From BBC website

That made me lol :D

I'm glad Liverpool got this result, hopefully it gives them confidence for the Man U game. I am relying on 'Pool to do every Arsenal fan out there a grand favour.

I must say I thought Lucas was magnificent in the first half. Well played lads, we needed that and I hope we can do Arsenal and Chavski some favours on Sunday.

Most had a good game, but Agger, Lucas (and ofc Torres and Reina :p) were great tonight

Tbh, I reckon Lucas is a good player anyway. Just needs to cut the silly fouls out of his game and expand it a little and if that means coming forward more like he did for Gremio then so be it. Mascherano can hold the midfield capably and if Lucas comes forward Gerrard can even drop back a little and vice versa. A good performance from us today and if we beat Man United on Sunday I will be the happiest person alive.

If only Lille had a decent Centre Foward they'd be much more of a threat. Over the two legs they had what, two real chances? Can anyone name their front-man who started both games?
(Frau)

Frau was one, that's all I can think of XD

Just gotten back,good game,very nervy towards the end.Gerrard was below-par again though,if Torres' were fit as much as rooney,jesus christ,he'd be unstoppable,17 goals this year is phenominal

Gerrard was pretty good tonight :S