Lille V Liverpool

Very well, we have dominated tbf. Lille have not threatened at all and Torres and Lucas, especially, look lively. If we keep playing as we have for the first half an hour we should win this with ease :D

Ooh Agger almost with a goal there

Eden Hazard showing his quality there. Reina did very well, made himself big and never went down early.

We just seem to have lost focus a bit atm, need to keep switched on

We are creating a lot of chances, especially aerially, Agger has missed a couple and Torres could of scored there. We need to put a chance away before half time, or soon after.

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I have never saw 2 seconds of injury time oO)

Heh Benitez wasn't very happy at the non-existant injury time

Playing well so far, Lille being dominated but with the pace they have in their team they're always going to be dangerous on the break. Match is always going to be on a knife edge too unless Liverpool can go three ahead on the night.

Another shocking yellow card for Insua too, was it the first leg when he was booked for that awesome tackle in front of the linesman?

Playing well so far, Lille being dominated but with the pace they have in their team they're always going to be dangerous on the break. Match is always going to be on a knife edge too unless Liverpool can go three ahead on the night.

Another shocking yellow card for Insua too, was it the first leg when he was booked for that awesome tackle in front of the linesman?

Yep, he clearly got the ball and the linesman was no more than 5 metres away. The one tonight wasn't as harsh although it certainly wasn't a yellow card. We need to score one early on here in the second half, Lucas has been brilliant in his more attacking role!

Great finish Fernando Torres!

Torres :wub:

Quality finish...

The boy is back :D

Overall we've been good, disappointed in Kuyt though

Don't you just love the peace of no Scott abusing Liverpool for once?

Well played to Liverpool, although 1 away goal for Lille and Liverpool could be out so they need to be careful.

Don't you just love the peace of no Scott abusing Liverpool for once?

Well played to Liverpool, although 1 away goal for Lille and Liverpool could be out so they need to be careful.

I was just about to post that bit about Scott :p

As for Lille getting a goal I can't see it happening at the minute, they just can't get possession, we are certainly dominating this game, maybe we are seeing the Liverpool of last season?

Does anyone know if Riera is on the bench?

Heh guess I missed something, what's happened to Scott?

Also Benayoun on, Babel off

Last edited:
Fair play to 'pool fans, I heard they gave us a stand of ovation when the Fulham result was announced :wub:

And that's why he'll be back to tear Liverpool up again with his nonsense talking...:p

I was just about to post that bit about Scott :p

As for Lille getting a goal I can't see it happening at the minute, they just can't get possession, we are certainly dominating this game, maybe we are seeing the Liverpool of last season?

Does anyone know if Riera is on the bench?

Rafa has suspended him til after the United match.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Kuyt has just found his shooting boots.