Limerick FC

View attachment 464392

Summer Transfer Window 2024

I hate ****** Celtic! They activated the release clauses of 3 of my best Players Couto (GK) Paullie (DR) and McKauly (ST)

View attachment 464391View attachment 464390View attachment 464389

So the only plus side was that only Couto went to Celtic! The other 2 wanted crazy wages of 40k plus and went to different clubs instead.

Paullie Joins Hull

View attachment 464388

Burnley Joins McKauly

View attachment 464387

Ollie Kent Joins Hearts

View attachment 464386

Academy Product Mark Coughlan

View attachment 464385

So former key man Coughlan leaves after going down the pecking order in recent years.

So you would think i had lost enough decent players but right at the end of the deadline West Ham come in.

Kader Diedhou Release Clause Activated

View attachment 464384

Diedhou Moves to West Ham

View attachment 464383

So thats it for all the players that left, up next who i could bring in to plug the gap.​

Still loving the story mate, shame about losing all those players but I'm sure you'll replace them with more gems and carry on your success!

Don't stop although it is really frustrating when you lose so many great players,I am sure you can find some regens good enough to replace those that left!

Last edited:
can I see a pic of Coughlan's profile? I thought he already left the club! At first I was kind of expecting he would become a living legend for the club but then Limerick became just too much for him...

keep up the great work :)

Still loving the story mate, shame about losing all those players but I'm sure you'll replace them with more gems and carry on your success!

Don't stop although it is really frustrating when you lose so many great players,I am sure you can find some regens good enough to replace those that left!

I know guys its getting really annoying, im just starting to get to that stage with wages now were i dont need to keep release clauses in contracts because when a player asks i just add better bonuses now, Im going to try and use a few of the youth academy products, what is really good is that a 1 star potential 5 star player can play 30 games in the irish league and look amazing and improve rapidly thanks to game time.

can I see a pic of Coughlan's profile? I thought he already left the club! At first I was kind of expecting he would become a living legend for the club but then Limerick became just too much for him...

keep up the great work :)
Thanks man, i changed the tactic around 4 seasons ago to 2 strikers and tried to retrain Coughlan as a CM but it never really worked out, he liked to moan a lot to about twice as much as *** so i was glad to see the back of him in the end after clinging on to him for so long,
Im almost a season ahead of this update but here is Coughlans stats

View attachment 464332View attachment 464331

Limerick FC

View attachment 464325

Transfers In - Summer 2024

Right so i brought in 7 players in the end with a new GK key especially as our next choice keeper is 19 years old and injured!

I didnt spend any money on anybody preferring free transfers and also getting a good striker on loan from my parent club West Ham.

Gareth Hessenthaler - ST

View attachment 464324

Emilliano Ramirez - ST/AMR

View attachment 464323

Frank Fielding GK

View attachment 464322

Silvio Pedro Viator AMRC/ST

View attachment 464321

Rene Versteeg - DC

View attachment 464319

Karl Darlow - GK

View attachment 464318

Fran Meglaj - CM

View attachment 464317

Limerick FC

View attachment 464261

September 2024

So First Off Champions League Odds

View attachment 464260

We Gain A Respectable Draw V Arsenal In Our First Group Game

View attachment 464259

Stuttering Win Over Shamrock Rovers In The League Cup Final

View attachment 464258

We Retain The League

View attachment 464257

Thats 11 League Titles In 11 Years!

Complete Treble

View attachment 464256

September Fixtures

View attachment 464255

See the massive 8-0 win that secured the league with loan player Denny Harvard scoring 7 goals in that match

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464254

Player Stats

View attachment 464252

Showing our rotation policy again as LB Carpentier has played the most league games at 26 with no one playing all 29 this season.​

Brilliant going mate, 11 title in 11 seasons is amazing and I knew you'd replace the players that left with quality. Out of interest, what's your scouting network like? You always find great young players, any tips on how you find them?

Brilliant going mate, 11 title in 11 seasons is amazing and I knew you'd replace the players that left with quality. Out of interest, what's your scouting network like? You always find great young players, any tips on how you find them?
Its not brilliant but what helps is i do tend to buy a lot of youngsters with potential and they move up into the first team when needed, also i tend to rotate a lot so even losing key players doesnt effect me as much, Also now that we dominate the irish league it doesnt really matter if we have 3 or 4 players who are not quite good enough yet in the starting lineup because we will still dominate, most of them seem to develop really quickly once getting game time too, Scarsella was not getting a game last season and is now a key player along with Comerford and Molan, A lot of my players that i have signed have been offered to me by agents, also i tend to sign any decent irish player who is at another irish club, The way i have found a few stars is to look through the national under 21 squads and scout any unattached players.. thanks for reading.

Limerick FC

View attachment 464234

October 2024 - Domestic

October Fixtures

View attachment 464233

I played reserve teams for the remaining league games but we still won a few including gaining revenge over our only loss in the league season to Longford Town.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464232

25 points clear in the end as surprise team Longford push Shamrock Rovers down into 3rd.

Team Stats

View attachment 464231

We scored 34 more goals than any other team but for the first time in a long time we didnt concede the fewest goals that honour went to Shamrock.

Player Stats

View attachment 464230

Nangle continues to perform at a very high level as Flores has an amazing first season with us!

End of domestic season post next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464142

End of Domestic Season 2024

Senior Challenge Cup Final V Longford

View attachment 464141

We really struggled in this fixture as we scrape the win on penalties securing another Cup.

Quadruple Complete Again

View attachment 464140

Tom Nangle Wins League Player of the Year

View attachment 464139

Simon Comerford Wins Young Player of the Year

View attachment 464138

He has become a regular this season since some players have left but he has certainly done well. He is my 4th youth intake player that has become a first team regular behind ***, Coughlan and Ryan.

I Win Manager of the Year

View attachment 464137

Only 4 Players Make The Team of the Year

View attachment 464136

Right so thats the domestic season done with for another year up next will be the rest of the Champions League matches.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464113

November/December 2024

First off we had 34 players called up for Internationals, showing how far we have come in recent years

View attachment 464112

Lucky Win Away To Sparta Prague

View attachment 464111

Arsenal Take No Prisoners In London

View attachment 464110

Impressive Performance V Leverkusen

View attachment 464109

Qualify For Knockout Stages

View attachment 464108

Champions League Group Stage Table

View attachment 464107

So in the end we qualify for the knockout stages with ease lets just hope we get a more favourable draw in the knockouts this season.

Champions League 1st Knockout Rnd

View attachment 464106

I guess not . . . . . . . ****** Real Madrid!!!

Limerick FC

View attachment 464105

End of Season 2024

Limerick FC Squad In Order of Apps

View attachment 464104

Top Goalscorer - David *** - 31 Goals

View attachment 464103

What a season he had! These are his golden years now i hope he doesnt retire too early as hes still got a few years in him yet.

Player of the Year - Luis Flores - 28 goals

View attachment 464102

From one end of the scale to the other, what a debut season for Flores as he banged in the goals to play superbly next to veteran David ***

Young Player of the Year - Simon Comeford

View attachment 464101

He really stepped up to the plate this season and as hes Irish will not look to leave the club i hope in the future and also does not ask for silly wages, Irish youth products are the way forward for me now.

To show how well Comerford has played he won 3 end of season awards mainly due to being the best young Irish Player around.

View attachment 464100View attachment 464099View attachment 464098

Best Eleven 2024

View attachment 464097

Best Eleven Ever (13 Seasons)

View attachment 464096

So *** has reached 400 goals for the club but as it shows the chop and change nature of all the players we have lost recently we only have 4 players from the best 18 ever left in our squad.

Pre Season Up Next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464095

Pre Season 2025

Training and Youth Facilities To Be Upgraded

View attachment 464094

Season Expectations

View attachment 464093

Irish Premier League Odds

View attachment 464092

Players Out

Well we didnt lose anyone from the first team but that usually happens in the summer! The likes of Danny Rose, Kyle Bartley and Frank Fielding left as they wanted more wages for new contracts despite getting worse due to their age!

Players In

So i didnt spend any money this season but i did bring in 3 new players

Ibrahima Mendy - AML

View attachment 464091

So he looks like a decent free transfer and will fit into the space left by Danny Rose, After i signed him though there was a bit of controversy as he seems like he could be the next Mario Balotelli from what the fans and media said!

Kyle Walker DRC

View attachment 464090

Walker still looks a decent turn and will get plenty of game time and will be good to tutor the younger defenders coming through.

Tommy Lally - DC

View attachment 464089

So he came just behind Comeford in a few of the young player of the year awards this season so when i saw his contract was up and i could sign him on a free it was a done deal.