Limerick FC

View attachment 465275

May 2023

Sesterhenn out for 4 Months!

View attachment 465274

Lucky we have Danny Rose for cover!

All Ireland Cup Final V Linfield

View attachment 465273

Landre scores an early goal in a tight affair as we retain the All Irish Cup again.

May Fixtures

View attachment 465272

We struggle against Sligo Rovers again as we continue to limp along and not play amazingly.

Manager of the Month

View attachment 465271

Premier Division Table

View attachment 465270

Equal points with Shamrock Rovers but 3 games in hand.With no Champions League qualifiers this year we should be able to catch up with the league matches in July and August.

Player Stats

View attachment 465269

Pick up Jay Rodriguez on a Free

View attachment 465268

Limerick FC

View attachment 465264

Moving Forward in Europe 2023

Irish Premier Division Moves Up 6 Places

View attachment 465263

Were actually just below the English Championship now after starting lower than league 2!

Move up 45 Places In European Rankings

View attachment 465262

40th in the standings now ahead of PSV.

Our Champions League allocations have not changed at all though but this is the first year we dont have to qualify for the Group stages which will help with fixture congestion.​

Hopefully you can pull away from shamrock because your better and Rodriguez looks good.

great story!

you've probably shown this earlier in the thread but how much did you improve facilities/recruitment etc in the years? And how good regens created at your club have become? any international class regen from the Limerick youth academy ;) ?

great story!

you've probably shown this earlier in the thread but how much did you improve facilities/recruitment etc in the years? And how good regens created at your club have become? any international class regen from the Limerick youth academy ;) ?
I have improved them as much as i can each season there not really that good still but they were so poor to start with! Only decent player from the youth intake who isnt at the club is GK Terry Ryan who plays for Leeds, maybe i will post screenshots of the decent youngsters i have lost to release clauses and so forth.

Terry Ryan
View attachment 465261

The others are players i signed on frees but had to let go but they did most of their developing with the club

View attachment 465260View attachment 465259View attachment 465258

Thanks for following

Limerick FC

View attachment 465201

Summer Transfer Window 2023

Well it looks like it was pick on limerick this window as we lost 5 key players! 4 went on release clause activations and one on a massive deal for the club.
So we lost Veraja, Torrete, Rzatkowski and Astras for a combined ?2.5million! I was furious! None of them would accept much better paying contracts and Rzatkowski took a pay cut to leave, I had to put the release clauses in when they signed the deals or else i would have lost them on frees but the likes of Torrente was valued at around ?240k so i didnt expect his ?1million release clause to be activated.

View attachment 465200View attachment 465199View attachment 465198View attachment 465197

Not only did all this happen but Dan Goina who has been wanting to leave for a long time moved to Rayo for a staggering ?5million! I had his asking price at ?3million to put people off but when 4 teams offered it i went higher, I definetly dont think he was worth that!

View attachment 465196

Players In

Terry Sullivan CM

View attachment 465195

I picked Terry up on a free transfer and he was to be my only deal before all of the sales happened.

Junior DC

View attachment 465194

Junior is one of those Brazilians we have all signed years ago and you have to wait til they turn 18.

Thomas Borkowski AML

View attachment 465193

After 3 Germans left i was feeling rather light on them so picked this guy up on a free transfer.

Steven Caulker DC

View attachment 465192

Finally this guy has come on loan from our Parent Club West Ham

View attachment 465191

So thats one of the worst transfer windows in my FM history over and it really struggled to motivate me to continue, but i managed to power through the season and hopefully i can add a bit more quality for next season.​

Too bad you lost all those great players,but that can happen in real life too, so next transfer window I think is crucial,you must bring couple of great looking regens. GOOD LUCK!

Too bad you lost all those great players,but that can happen in real life too, so next transfer window I think is crucial,you must bring couple of great looking regens. GOOD LUCK!

Thanks man, yeah i think this is going to be one of the biggest transfer windows in a while as i need to improve the squad rather than add players if there available. Will try and get the rest of the season up tonight/tomorrow

Will try and get a few updates on tonight still been playing the save just not had chance to post

Limerick FC

View attachment 464879

July 2023

Munster Senior Cup Final

View attachment 464878

A good win as we beat our fierce local rivals Cork City to win the Munster Senior Cup for the 11th time in a row, I wish we could retire the cup now and just call it the Limerick Trophy.

David *** Sets New Appearance Record

View attachment 464877

So our youth intake striker David *** is now the clubs all time appearance record holder along with the top goalscorer of all time for Limerick.
From the records i can find David *** is currently 3rd in the all time top goalscorers of the Irish Premier Division with 191 goals behind Jason Byrne (193) and Brendan Bradley (235).

July Fixtures

View attachment 464876

Oh what a month! Not having to play all the qualifiers anymore meant we could catch up with our league games this month as we won 9 on the trot!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464875

So now that we have caught up with the other teams we are a massive 20 points clear of second place

Player Stats

View attachment 464874

Win Manager of the Month

View attachment 464873

Limerick FC

View attachment 464872

Champions League 2023

We qualify for next years Champions League just before the Group stages are drawn for this year

View attachment 464871

Champions League Group Stage Draw

View attachment 464870

So it was the first time we were classed as 3rd seeds and boy is it nice not to be the worse team in a group! I reckon this is the best group we have ever got with Athletic and even Liverpool teams we could beat.

Champions League Odds

View attachment 464869

Only 200-1 definitely worth a punt.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464868

August 2023

Bartley and Willian out for 4 months

View attachment 464867View attachment 464866

August Fixtures

View attachment 464865

So we continue with our great form. . . .

And Become Champions Again

View attachment 464864

Thats 10 Title's in 10 Years!

View attachment 464863

Finally make it onto the English Hall of Fame

View attachment 464862

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464861

So were 23 points clear with 7 games to go as we totally dominate the league yet again.

Player Stats.

View attachment 464860

Could Rzatkowski win the Golden Boot without even being at the club for 3 months now?

Nice going, you're pretty much setting all the records.

Limerick FC

View attachment 464762

September 2023

First game of the Champions League Group Stages V Slovan

View attachment 464761

Boy did we leave it late as we bash in 2 goals in the last 4 minutes of the game to pick up 3 points.

League Cup Final V Shamrock Rovers

View attachment 464760

We scored two goals early on but then struggled for the rest of the match to try and break their defence down.

Complete Treble

View attachment 464759

September Fixtures

View attachment 464758

So we carry on our winning ways in all competitions including winning 2 games in the league.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 464757

Still 20 points clear with games in hand and another unbeaten season looks like its on the cards.

Player Stats

View attachment 464756

Limerick FC

View attachment 464755

October 2023

First off we face Athletic - Home

View attachment 464754

A good win as we pick up another 3 points in the Group Stages but David *** does pick up a bad injury.

*** To Miss Rest of Season

View attachment 464753

Liverpool - Away

View attachment 464752

Oh i guess the unbeaten record had to end at some point but it was a close fought game and we looked like we were going to push for the equalizer until Nangle got sent off.

October Fixtures

View attachment 464751

We had a mini patch of rough form this month only winning once in 5 games but we still went unbeaten throughout the league season.

Premier Division Table End

View attachment 464750

So we won it by 22 points in the end scoring over 100 goals and not losing in 33 league games.

Team Stats

View attachment 464749

Player Stats

View attachment 464748

Rzatkowski comes second in the Golden Boot despite not playing for us since June!

End of Domestic Season Post Up Next​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464660

End of Domestic Season 2023

Senior Challenge Cup Final V Sligo Rovers

View attachment 464659

We really took our chances here as we bashed in 5 goals from 6 on target shots!

Quadruple Complete!

View attachment 464658

Tom Nangle Wins Prem Division Player of the Year

View attachment 464657

Florian Otto Wins Prem Division Young Player of the Year

View attachment 464656

Andre Couto Wins Prem Division GK of the Year

View attachment 464655

I Win Manager of the Year Again

View attachment 464654

6 Players Make The Team of the Year

View attachment 464653

Up next rest of the Champions League Group games​

Limerick FC

View attachment 464652

October/November 2023 - Europe

Liverpool - Home

View attachment 464651

Liverpool destroy us at home as we dont stand a chance against one of the best players in the world in Dempster.

Slovan - Home

View attachment 464650

We made hard work of this victory as we had so many chances that we couldnt put away until right at the last minute of the game.

Athletic - Away

View attachment 464649

We lose to Bilbao in a stuttering display but amazingly it was enough to secure us a place in the Knockout stages on goal difference!

Champions League Group Table

View attachment 464648

Finally an Approach from West Ham

View attachment 464647