Player of the Year - Tom Nangle

View attachment 464643

Young Player of the Year - Florian Otto

View attachment 464642

Best Eleven 2023

View attachment 464641

Best Eleven Ever (12 Seasons)

View attachment 464640

6 players from the current squad in the best 18 ever.

Champions League Knockout Draw

View attachment 464639

Oh ****** Bayern Munich.​

Ouch, Bayern will be tough but there is something called a 'miracle'!

Limerick FC

View attachment 464636

Pre Season - Transfers - 2024

Season Expectations

View attachment 464635

So i signed quite a few players this season most of them on free transfers bar one decent looking striker who i spent a fortune on!

?5.5million - Luis Flores

View attachment 464634

The Rest . . . . .

View attachment 464633View attachment 464632View attachment 464631View attachment 464630View attachment 464629View attachment 464628View attachment 464627View attachment 464626

Players Out

Derek Willian's Clause Activated - DOH!

View attachment 464625

Besides from him there was only a few free transfers and loans for youngsters.

Nice, that regen looks like boss, should do wonders!

Very good,that guy looks immense,he should be a great addition to your attack!!

Very good,that guy looks immense,he should be a great addition to your attack!!

i hope so! Wanted to bring in a marquee signing after losing so many players recently, I have noticed though that a lot of the players in my squad value has gone up? Is that down to the improvements from the Irish league as a whole? My team doing well? or me splashing the cash? Less than a year ago Paulie the RB was my most valuable player worth ?950k now hes worth ?6million!

i hope so! Wanted to bring in a marquee signing after losing so many players recently, I have noticed though that a lot of the players in my squad value has gone up? Is that down to the improvements from the Irish league as a whole? My team doing well? or me splashing the cash? Less than a year ago Paulie the RB was my most valuable player worth ?950k now hes worth ?6million!
In my experience,that happens when you are performing extremely well,like now or the league itself has improved a lot. It could be both also!!

Limerick FC

View attachment 464616

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2024

Before i post the results heres what the starting 11 is looking like for the new season.

View attachment 464613

A very young side with a few of the older players now not up to much with contracts ending in the summer along with the fact that whenever someone gets really good they ****** leave! Watching out for Paulie, Couto, Landre and Carpenter to see who leaves next!

Bayern - Home

View attachment 464610

Oh what a result! One of the biggest in the clubs history as we beat Bayern Munich, that late goal we conceded though got be a big blow over the 2 legs.

Bayern - Away

View attachment 464609

We got hammered, the 2-0 scoreline flattered us really.

still loving this story :)

how many games does your club play every season including league, domestic cups and european competitions?

time to take over a NT as well I think, even if not Ireland ;)

3-2 win over Bayern!! You are a god!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
I know man couldnt believe it! I really need a more favourable draw in the knockouts now after Chelsea Twice, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich! I have seen people win the Champs lge and face rubbish teams

still loving this story :)

how many games does your club play every season including league, domestic cups and european competitions?

time to take over a NT as well I think, even if not Ireland ;)
I know man i really wanted a national team job even went for ireland under 19's and got turned down! Also tried the B team! Last season we played 60 competitive games in all competitions mainly due to all those cup competitions. thanks for reading

Limerick FC

View attachment 464568

May 2024

All Ireland Cup Final V Cork City

View attachment 464567

We struggle along but just about retain our first trophy of the new season.

2 Germans In Ireland Squad

View attachment 464566

A couple of good sounding Irish names in Mevlut and Hans! They qualify due to living in Ireland for 5 years, since this post Tom Nangle our star AMR has also gained Irish Nationality.

May Fixtures

View attachment 464565

8 wins from 8 but we still struggle to put teams away this season.

Prem Division Table

View attachment 464564

9 points clear from Shamrock Rovers with a game in hand already as we look to go another season unbeaten.

Player Stats

View attachment 464563

I know man couldnt believe it! I really need a more favourable draw in the knockouts now after Chelsea Twice, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich! I have seen people win the Champs lge and face rubbish teams

Yeah, we just have to hope luck your way.
34th in the club rankings is well good, especially for a Irish team.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Right finish work early today so will pump out the updates tonight, im just over 1 season ahead of my last post! OOPS!