Limerick FC

View attachment 475220

April 2014

Result of the Month - 3 - 2 V Derry City

View attachment 475218

They dominated the match but we were just more clinical in front of goal as we beat one of the title challengers to continue our good early season form.

April Fixtures

View attachment 475217

We pick up 11 points in 5 league games this month along with progressing in all of the Cup Competitions so far as our little blip at the end of last month is a thing of the past as the larger squad this season has allowed us to chop and change but still pull of the big wins.
Fagan came in for the injured *** and has had superb month banging in 5 goals along with Coughlan and Robinson playing well.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475216

2 points clear at the top! I wasnt expecting this when i kicked off the season i thought it would be a long hard season but the youth players Coughlan and *** have been outstanding and there nowhere near their potential yet but older players including new signing Shane Robinson have done amazing aswell.

Player Stats

View attachment 475213

The two wingers are loving life at the moment especially this season with David *** changing his preferred position from a defensive forward to a Target Man. Him and Fagan seem to enjoy that role so much more.

Limerick FC

View attachment 475210

May 2014

Result of the Month - 3-2 v Rivals Cork City

View attachment 475209

May Fixtures

View attachment 475208

Another unbeaten month as we pick up another 10 points in 4 league games as we thrash a couple of the struggling teams at the start of the month and an easy cup win with some of the reserves.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475207

Still top of the table! Equal points with the mighty Shamrock Rovers with a game in hand, whats even better is after the quiet month of June the top teams all have qualifiers in Europe including Shamrock while we will be resting but we are in all 3 domestic cups still.

Player Stats

View attachment 475206

Behan/Falcao = Ridiculous

First Manager of the Month in the Premier Division!

View attachment 475205

Great story man, that guy Coughlan is just amazing,it will be hard to keep him but fingers crossed!

Great story man, that guy Coughlan is just amazing,it will be hard to keep him but fingers crossed!

Thanks man, I know it will be really hard to keep him every month someone else gets added to his list of admirers along with Sunderland and Hull he now has Brighton and QPR creeping around him but the money being touted is so low!

Limerick FC

View attachment 475201

June 2014

First off the Munster Senior Cup Semi Final was my 100th game in charge of Limerick FC and im only getting started!

View attachment 475200

We get Peterborough as a Parent Club

View attachment 475199

Mendez Laing is sent on loan to us then moans about being on the bench within his first 3 games! So he asked for his loan deal to be cancelled, i didnt want him so the whole thing was kind of pointless!

View attachment 475198View attachment 475197

June Fixtures

View attachment 475196

We beat the current holders of the league Sligo Rovers in our only league match this month and continue with good form in the cup competitions.

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475195

3 points clear at the top as we reach just around the halfway point of the season but with our unpredictable form sometimes and in 3 cup competitions still im not hoping for too much still!

Player Stats

View attachment 475194

Bossekota hasnt really scored many this season but these past few months have really shown why when i first joined he was considered our best player.

Digging this whole game, nice to see a uniquely unheard of story. Also, yeah you're gonna win the quadruple. Spoilers.

Digging this whole game, nice to see a uniquely unheard of story. Also, yeah you're gonna win the quadruple. Spoilers.
Thanks man, im suprised at how much im enjoying the save at the moment hence why im powering through the game!

Limerick FC

View attachment 475168

July 2014

First off some sad news as last years Fans Player of the Year Pat Purcell has decided to retire at the end of the season!

View attachment 475167

Shamrock Rovers get lucky in our Top of the Table clash

View attachment 475166

We have main man *** sent off late on and then they score a very late winner to end our 15 game unbeaten run in the league.

View attachment 475165

On a brighter note we retain the Munster Senior Cup in a repeat of last years final against Cork City

View attachment 475164

July Fixtures

View attachment 475163

Besides from the one loss we do still pick up 13 points from 6 games to continue the surge towards the title!

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475161

4 points clear at the top but the teams below us have played less games and im still not holding my breath . . . . . Yet.

Player Stats

View attachment 475160

*** is moving up the goalscoring charts but i cant see him catching Behan/Falcao this season.​

Limerick FC

View attachment 475124

August 2014

Shamrock Rovers Knock us out of one cup and Cork City the other!!!

View attachment 475122

We always have someone sent off against Shamrock Rovers and even worse we missed a penalty!

View attachment 475121

Premier Division Table

View attachment 475120

7 points clear of second placed Derry City but they do have a game in hand, We couldnt have it all our way with the Cups so the league is now a must! Didnt think i would be saying that at the start of the season!

Player Stats

View attachment 475119

I Win Manager of the Month for the 2nd time

View attachment 475118

Going strong ! Like I said champs qualifiers next season ;)

Going strong ! Like I said champs qualifiers next season ;)
At the start of the season i wasnt expecting anything but i think the league is got to be ours now! The only problem with qualifying is its right at the end of next season we would actually play in europe and then we would play matches throughout our off season

Limerick FC

View attachment 475078

Youth Intake 2014

View attachment 475077

Terrible youth intake this season but i guess it was to be expected after getting Coughlan and *** in the last 2 youth intakes.

Nathan Cleverley

View attachment 475076

I know he got smashed in the boxing last week and lost his world title but i didnt expect him to jump ship and start a career as a semi pro footballer!​

Well done in the league but is a shame about the youth intake.

Can you post a screenshot of that guy Behan? And yeah,the league is yours,Cl next season!

Well done in the league but is a shame about the youth intake.
I guess its because the overall squad has improved so much that the youth intake didnt look as impressive and my board are refusing any type of upgrade in facilities.

Can you post a screenshot of that guy Behan? And yeah,the league is yours,Cl next season!

Hes not actual anything special, hes not even with a club at the moment but refuses to talk to us,(He played for us just before i arrived). View attachment 474914View attachment 474913

He has 73 goals in all competitions in 2 seasons and they are our fierce rivals so he always scores against us just like Falcao did when i was Arsenal manager and he was at Chelsea or some people may remember on my Man Utd Save the super regen striker Russell Mariner who always put goals past us!

Right back off to boring work today after 3 days off, Im well into the next season so will be posting a few updates when i get home tonight!