Line-up Predictions for 2010/11

Reasons why this may not happen:

• Bosingwa and Carvalho could be off to Italy.
  • Joe Cole has left...
  • Anelka won't be a first team player as much if Torres comes in.
  • Essien is missing!!

So Anelka will be a first team player, then ;)

[Insert New Goalie Here]

Sagna Koscielny Vermaelen Clichy

Song Denilson

Theo Cesc (c) Arshavin

V.Persie

Mark Schwarzer

Song

Fabregas (c) Diaby/Melo

V. Persie/Chamakh

grant
otsemobor - purse - beevers - spurr
johnson - miller - potter - teale
mellor - tudgay

Reasons why this may not happen:

• Bosingwa and Carvalho could be off to Italy.
  • Joe Cole has left...
  • Anelka won't be a first team player as much if Torres comes in.
  • Essien is missing!!

yea sorry my mind is blank after tution........I doubt Torres is coming in though

Their manager is Harry Redknapp, they are going to spend big.

They're Tottenham, they are going to spend big. Probably resign Darren Bent, or maybe Kevin Prince Boateng. Then they'll probably buy Cavani as their annual striker purchase. Then Harry Redknapp will bankrupt them and move on.

Mark Schwarzer

Song

Fabregas (c) Diaby/Melo

V. Persie/Chamakh

Apparently our Schwarzer bid was rejected, and according to Sky Sports we may get Samir Handanovic instead.

Manchester United 2010/11

Won't be much of a difference unfortunately.

9s49ba.jpg

Rooney did really well playing as a lone striker so you realkly thing Fergie will go with a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Apparently our Schwarzer bid was rejected, and according to Sky Sports we may get Samir Handanovic instead.

I dont undertsand why Wenger wants Schwarzer,looking at his age I cant see him playing in the top flight for more than 2 seasons at the most,wont it be better to get a young solid goalkeeper such as Sergio Asenjo of At. Madrid

They're Tottenham, they are going to spend big. Probably resign Darren Bent, or maybe Kevin Prince Boateng. Then they'll probably buy Cavani as their annual striker purchase. Then Harry Redknapp will bankrupt them and move on.

Lol, Harry Redknapp never bankrupted Portsmouth, if anything he helped them, he made them about 70 odd million through sales.

I dont undertsand why Wenger wants Schwarzer,looking at his age I cant see him playing in the top flight for more than 2 seasons at the most,wont it be better to get a young solid goalkeeper such as Sergio Asenjo of At. Madrid

Because he would be good in the short term and would help some one the younger goalkeepers such as Fabianski and Mannone, he would also probably make quite a good coach.

Rooney did really well playing as a lone striker so you realkly thing Fergie will go with a 4-4-2 or a 4-5-1?

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

the "4-4-2" will play it like always has done, similar a 4-2-3-1. rooney will go deeper if hernandez starts, nani tucks in abit, evra playing like a wingback, the central mid offering deep support. at other times our side will resemble zona mista

Yeah, i read that too, just thought that if we haven't signed a new keeper in a while, Wenger will work his magic, i'd guess Fulham will be willing to sell if we offer enough, although Wenger is always very careful about splashing out, i'd love to see us test City's resilience with a bid for Joe Hart - CL football might be enough to sway him, as well as more of a guarantee of first team football. Don't know much about Handanovic, but Wenger doesn't often like buying on the back of WC/Euro performances unless absolutely necessary(e.g. Arshavin, Janurary 2009)

Reina
Johnson Carragher/Skrtel Agger Figuerora
Mascherano Aquilani
Gerrard Kuyt Cole
Torres
As you can see not much changer, as expected if Hicks and Gillette remain. Free transfers and a few bargain buys are all we can hope for I think. Maybe Joe Cole will join[hopefully]. Carragher I don't think will be able to play every game, it's probably time to rotate him a little more. I would love a new Left Back Lahm being unlikely, Figuerora is a real possibility.​

Lol, Harry Redknapp never bankrupted Portsmouth, if anything he helped them, he made them about 70 odd million through sales.

Still went bust though, as did Southampton, how much money have you got anyway? You must surely run out soon, though you'll probably bring in some money after you sell Pavlyuchenko then buy him back for a small profit, then never play him (alla Robbie Keane)

Still went bust though, as did Southampton, how much money have you got anyway? You must surely run out soon, though you'll probably bring in some money after you sell Pavlyuchenko then buy him back for a small profit, then never play him (alla Robbie Keane)

Lol, your clueless mate, we've got Daniel Levy as our chairmen, I can assure you we wont go broke.

Fool.

Daniel Levy is a financial genius. We're the only other team in the PL making a profit alongside Arsenal. We're about as likely to be bankrupted as you lot are, which is minimal.

I know there is an underlying instinct to "hate all that is Tottenham" with you Woolwich fans, but at least be realistic when trying to contribute. Worry about your own signings too, or you might find yourself back on here in May, regretting yet another lacklustre campaign.

Typical goon trying to wind up the Tottenham faithful lol. Mate Daniel Levy is nothing like the former chairmen that have been in charge of the clubs Harry has previously been at. He has a sound business mind and is currently taking the club forwards. If we spend big then that means there is money available for purchases and not dipping into the red to do it.

Fool.

Daniel Levy is a financial genius. We're the only other team in the PL making a profit alongside Arsenal. We're about as likely to be bankrupted as you lot are, which is minimal.

I know there is an underlying instinct to "hate all that is Tottenham" with you Woolwich fans, but at least be realistic when trying to contribute. Worry about your own signings too, or you might find yourself back on here in May, regretting yet another lacklustre campaign.

Ouch. Sorry - was meaning to offend, or even be vaguely rude, i think it was just a joke taken too far, i actually don't "hate all that is Tottenham" other than the natural rivalry... I am worrying about our own signings, i think we've made two good ones, but really need to get a keeper in and if we don't then i'm sure i will be back in May, moaning and "regretting yet another lacklustre campaign". I think i'll step back a little now :$

Joss @ Might want to consider scimming through your posts before actually posting them. You know, just to avoid posting ignorant and horrificly wrong statements.

On topic, i think the Tottenham side is shaping up nicely with the arrival of Sandro. Personally i hope Giovani dos Santos stay as he'll provide good coverage for Modric and has looked livelyer than ever at the WC. Unfortunately it looks like he's going to Turkey, for good.

The defence could use some strengthening with Woodgate looking close to retirement and Kaboul filling in for Corluka on the RB when needed. A CB and maybe a LB to cover for BAE as it seems that Bale is turning into a ML.

Lastly i think we could do with a worldclass forward e.g. Edin Dzeko or maybe Luis Suarez but i'm only hoping.