Line-up Predictions for 2010/11

Manchester United 2010/11

Won't be much of a difference unfortunately.

9s49ba.jpg

Hart
Sagna Vermaelen Koscielny Clichy
Song Felipe Melo
Wallcott Fabregas Arshavin
Van Persie

Maybe because Arsenal WILL be challenging for trophies on all fronts for the foreseeable future, and you lot are really unpredictable, and anything can happen

Anyway...
cole is definitely more likely to go to spurs than liverpool, better wage better positioned clubs, he's a london boy through and through, he has a great relationship with redknapp

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Manchester United 2010/11

Won't be much of a difference unfortunately.

9s49ba.jpg
rooney will play deeper than hernandez

--------------------Frey---------------------
Cuellar - Dunne - Collins - Warnock
------------- Petrov - Milner ------------
Albrighton --------------------- Young
---------- Agbonlahor - Fonz ---------

Hopefully get Frey to replace Friedel, who's ageing. Straight up fight between a fit-again Curtis Davies and James Collins for the free centre-back slot, as Dunne has the other one locked up. Milner continues through the centre, and Albrighton starts on the right whereas Young moves back to his left hand slot. Upfront we have pace and power in Gabby and up-and-coming Nathan Delfouneso.

With any luck we'll get shot of those hangers-on such as Salifou, Sidwell, Luke Young, Downing, Heskey and Reo-Coker.

I know right, I've not seen much of Ruiz, I just now about the rumuors and how many goals he scored :D
But the good thing is, that line-up is a complete possibilty In my opinion, if we sell Masch' for about 35M, Gago isn't wanted at Madrid, Cole's free, and then we've got Jovanovic in back up

Yeah he's a prolific goalscorer but he's never played at a high level so we'll see. Yeah I'd be happy with Gago for Masch' as long as we make a profit of £20m + through the deals. Also I dream of the day we sign J Cole :p But I honestly can't see it happening, personally I see the favourites to sign him as Arsenal or United, with us third, ahead of Tottenham + foreign clubs. Also there are reports that Jovanovic wants to get out of his deal with Liverpool as Rafa has left, although I haven't heard much recently so maybe it will go through, have you heard anything?

Cole won't go to Liverpool....He said he wants Champions League football, and he's lived in London all his life, apparently is looking for another house in London atm, so I doubt he'd go all the way to live up in Liverpool, especially considering how messed up your club is.

Well why wouldn't he go to Liverpool? His agent said that Champions League football is a priority, not that he must be playing Champions League football next year, he knows that Liverpool will be challenging for the top 4 next year if we can improve and avoid injuries so one year out of the tournemant is hardly the end of the world especially if he's playing alongside the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Reina and maybe Mascherano.

Yeah he's a prolific goalscorer but he's never played at a high level so we'll see. Yeah I'd be happy with Gago for Masch' as long as we make a profit of £20m + through the deals. Also I dream of the day we sign J Cole :p But I honestly can't see it happening, personally I see the favourites to sign him as Arsenal or United, with us third, ahead of Tottenham + foreign clubs. Also there are reports that Jovanovic wants to get out of his deal with Liverpool as Rafa has left, although I haven't heard much recently so maybe it will go through, have you heard anything?

Well why wouldn't he go to Liverpool? His agent said that Champions League football is a priority, not that he must be playing Champions League football next year, he knows that Liverpool will be challenging for the top 4 next year if we can improve and avoid injuries so one year out of the tournemant is hardly the end of the world especially if he's playing alongside the likes of Gerrard, Torres, Reina and maybe Mascherano.

Jovanovic has signed, mate. He did the other day, I made a thread about it, he said he never doubted his move even though Benitez left. That's him in my avatar :D We're favourites for Joe Cole, I know it's only bets, like, but it's nice to see http://www.oddschecker.com/football...le-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window

I wouldn't mind Lassana Diarra, either. We certainly need a striker for Torres, he's getting more and more kicks every game, and he's dying up there on his lone, if it means us getting Ruiz, I'm happy with that

This is laughable.

You are laughable.

I agree though, his comment was jokes.

I've said all along, I'd love Cole at WHL providing he will accept a contract of <£75,000 per week.

Otherwise, I'd prefer he moved elsewhere.

GORDON

FIGUEROA (Hopefully) TURNER MENSAH ALBERTI

RIVEROS CATTERMOLE CARRICK (If only) HENDERSON

BENT JONES/CAMPBELL

Gomes/Cudicini
Corluka/Walker King/Bassong Dawson/Kaboul BAE/Bale
Lennon/Bentley Palacios/Sandro Modric/Huddlestone Cole/Kranjcar
Crouch/Pavlyuchenko Defoe/(New Forward)

Last edited:
Edited my previous post. Forget to include Mr. Joseph Cole.

You really think you'll get Dzeko? :S

Its more in hope then expectancy, lol. But I think we have a chance, as Harry said that we're looking for a special signing which is probably a striker, and we have the money, so maybe.

I can't see Spurs spending big, but I don't know if the manager or owner has said different.

I can't see Spurs spending big, but I don't know if the manager or owner has said different.

We usually fund transfers by sales, and receive a little on top to help finance purchases a bit easier.

In this case, we are being given a bit more than usual I believe, to help strengthen us to a decent CL standard, and to help us maintain our position in the league.

From the looks of things,Chelsea appear to be the same but I expect that they will delve into the Transfer Market properly after the World Cup

-----------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------------------
---Bosingwa--------Carvalho--------------Terry------------------Ashely Cole---------
----------------------------Essien------------------Lampard---------------------------
------------Malouda/Anelka----------------Drogba-------------------Kalou--------------------

Last edited:
From the looks of things,Chelsea appear to be the same but I expect that they will delve into the Transfer Market properly after the World Cup

-----------------------------------Cech-----------------------------------------------
---Bosingwa--------Carvalho--------------Terry------------------Ashely Cole---------
------------Joe Cole----------------Lampard---------------Malouda----------------
------------Anelka----------------Drogba-------------------Kalou--------------------
Cole's already left....

Plus, 1 CM? No Essien?

------------Joe Cole----------------Lampard---------------Malouda----------------
------------Anelka----------------Drogba-------------------Kalou--------------------

Reasons why this may not happen:

• Bosingwa and Carvalho could be off to Italy.
  • Joe Cole has left...
  • Anelka won't be a first team player as much if Torres comes in.
  • Essien is missing!!