Live - Man City v Swansea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 214
  • Views Views 12K
Aguero has been on for what? 5 minutes? I'm already ******** myself.

Him & Silva = ****.

Biggest test will be against the bigger clubs defences like Utd, Chelsea

No more goals please, first prediction I have a chance with.

Makes the same kind of runs Torres does. Top class player, but it's one game vs Swansea

He does make the same sort of runs, it is one game against Swansea but its still his first in the PL and it was only 1-0 when he came on its now 3-0 and he has a goal and an assist.

He does make the same sort of runs, it is one game against Swansea but its still his first in the PL and it was only 1-0 when he came on its now 3-0 and he has a goal and an assist.
1 game vs swansea =/= season, not the strongest place to be claiming anything

Fair play to Aguero, but lol at some people in this topic making him out like he's a God for scoring against Swansea.

Aguero, you are just too good.

Two footed mercurial player, better fit than Tevez, since he wont demand that play moves around him. Bigger tests ahead though

What a team Man City have now. Aguero is so good, wish Chelsea would have gone for him again, but oh well.

you can text sky and pick the MoTM yourself, anyone done it?

1 game vs swansea =/= season, not the strongest place to be claiming anything

Of corse not but if he had played ***** im sure people would be questioning him, so i'll give credit where credits due and for his first appearence in England he has been mighty impressive.

Two footed mercurial player, better fit than Tevez, since he wont demand that play moves around him. Bigger tests ahead though

Without doubt. No disrespect to Swansea, they're hardly a top 7 prem outfit. They'll get better though. But when Man City play the bigger clubs in the Prem, it's going to be much tougher, and a lot more physical.

Of corse not but if he had played ***** im sure people would be questioning him, so i'll give credit where credits due and for his first appearence in England he has been mighty impressive.

If they had questioned him for playing *****, i'd be questioning their sense. No doubt its a strong start, but not a place to be declaring anything either

Fair play to Aguero, but lol at some people in this topic making him out like he's a God for scoring against Swansea.

Yes, I know. I hate how people who only watch the BPL get a big signing from abroad and then he's instantly amazing, even though they've hardly seen him before and judge them on one game, or their price tag.

So it's alright for people to say Cleverley is amazing for an average performance in a 'glorified friendly', but Aguero scores and gets an epic assist amongst other things against Swansea in less than 20 minutes and that's wrong. Alright then :)

Back