• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Everton host Liverpool in the Merseyside derby at 1245 BST, with Manchester United and Manchester City also in action on another packed league football programme in England and Scotland.

More...

Palace 1-0 up. Almunia 6 minutes into his West Ham loan spell and he's already conceded.

Good to see McLeish dropping N'Zogbia, show him his place is not guaranteed.

Sunderland 2-0 down already against West Brom. I would lol, but I'm too depressed

Newcastle 1-0 up now

Demba Baaaa. Always thought he'd do well, he's a quality player, if a little fragile.

Aguero injured....and guess what. Nasri agreed to come on. Are you watching Tevez?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Newcastle 2-0 up. Guteriez (sp)

Aguero injured....and guess what. Nasri agreed to come on. Are you watching Tevez?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Newcastle 2-0 up. Guteriez (sp)

Gutierrez. I'm going to teach y'all some Spanish.

AG. BON. LA. HORR

Fourth goal of the season. Villa 1-0 up at Wigan, Bent looking sharper too. Gabby deserves an England call-up.

AG. BON. LA. HORR

Fourth goal of the season. Villa 1-0 up at Wigan, Bent looking sharper too. Gabby deserves an England call-up.

He does. But with Capello in charge won't get a sniff

He does. But with Capello in charge won't get a sniff

That's not fair on Capello, he's called him up before but then he lost form and didn't deserve another chance. Give him his due, Capello usually calls up people who deserve it. The thing that bugs me is that he often also calls up those who don't.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

DARREN BENT. 2-0. Good work, and good to see him back on the scoresheet. Booyah.

That's not fair on Capello, he's called him up before but then he lost form and didn't deserve another chance. Give him his due, Capello usually calls up people who deserve it. The thing that bugs me is that he often also calls up those who don't.---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

DARREN BENT. 2-0. Good work, and good to see him back on the scoresheet. Booyah.

Thats what I meant ment lol. didn't clarify properly. Doesn't help much when I'm still angry after the derby lol

Thats what I meant ment lol. didn't clarify properly. Doesn't help much when I'm still angry after the derby lol

Yeah. For example, if Carroll gets in ahead of Agbonlahor on recent form I will rage.

The race is on between Gabby and Bent for top scorer!

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

And Anderson punishes Pilkington for that miss. United 1-0 up.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

****** ****, who has given Stan Petrov steroids this year? Tried two screamers this match alone, barely saved.

Lol at Norwich having so many chances and failing to score, Utd get one BANG 1-0

Yeah. For example, if Carroll gets in ahead of Agbonlahor on recent form I will rage.

The race is on between Gabby and Bent for top scorer!

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

And Anderson punishes Pilkington for that miss. United 1-0 up.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

****** ****, who has given Stan Petrov steroids this year? Tried two screamers this match alone, barely saved.

I still try to forget the pearler of a strike he did against us lol. But I can't cause it was an absolute screamer

I still try to forget the pearler of a strike he did against us lol. But I can't cause it was an absolute screamer

Tell me about it! He has never done this before, but this season he's been striking them left right and centre.

I hate to overhype English players but Phil Jones should always be an England regular from now on, can't help but be impressed by him. Having a good day in fantasy footy so far, Suarez, Rooney, Nasri all in the team and most of my team on clean sheets for now and the weekends only just getting started

Back