Live - Saturday football build-up

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 5K
WE DOMINATED THEM!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1

Valencia's positioning was suspect all game. Works really hard but obviously not a rightback

Why do you play him there anyway?

We got injuries atm, and he has a huge work rate, physically strong, when in the right position he is a good tackler, and obviously very strong going forwards

Not sure why Dalglish was annoyed when asked about a game changing sending off, considering he was pretty vocal about what has gone against him

Dalglish's interviews are just tedious now. If something's wrong against his team he's very quick to speak up about it and make comments. When it's for his team, he completely ignores the question.

Be a man and admit the decision was wrong. If he came out and said "It wasn't a red card but that's football sometimes.." nobody would have anything against him but by avoiding the question completely it makes him look like a complete ****.

Not sure why Dalglish was annoyed when asked about a game changing sending off, considering he was pretty vocal about what has gone against him

Cause the decision went for him. Simple as. Lost a little bit of respect of respect for him-only a small bit. Should've been man enough to admit it was very harsh. What can you do though? Obviously taking a page from Wengers book. Yeah slight rant-made the mistake of switchin to BBC1 hoping I missed Derby match-talk about ill timed. Surprised no one mentioned the Hibbert tackle on the other thread though. That for me was a bit of a horror tackle. But it somes up splendidly what i thought about Atko. As much use as a chocolate teapot as a ref.

It also sums up what I feel strongly about. Ex players should be refs. Could be so much better imo and not make such stupid ill advised decisions without taking into account other factors.

Last edited:
Would've have had more respect if it was Marks and Spencers or Greggs. Taste so much better

Woah woah woah. Krispy Kremes FTW

It was something about the international window apparently, wasnt really listening mind

Would've have had more respect if it was Marks and Spencers or Greggs. Taste so much better

Mu'***** obvs not ate no Krispy Kreme doughnutz yo! Dey are da shiz!

Seriously though, they are lush! :) Espesh the original glazed (which is the one he nicked :wub: )

Mu'***** obvs not ate no Krispy Kreme doughnutz yo! Dey are da shiz!

Seriously though, they are lush! :) Espesh the original glazed (which is the one he nicked :wub: )

Hmm...have to admit never tried them. Shall have a scour for them. You've convinced me

You've never nicked a doughnut? Do you live in Liverpool or not?

lol no. Though I did nick a turkish delight from the local NAAFI in Roysth when I was 12-got arrested and banned for life. Hurtful. But never a doughnut. Wouln't have a chance anyway. All the local chavs usually shoplift the best stuff before anyone has a chance to get to it.

---------- Post added 02/10/2011 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 01/10/2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

God here we go again. 3 points off relegation. Anyone see Brucies interview? Sounded like he was begging not to be sacked

Really enjoying these older highlights though. Especially "that" Beckham freekick against Greece. Mottie is a legend :wub:

lol no. Though I did nick a turkish delight from the local NAAFI in Roysth when I was 12-got arrested and banned for life. Hurtful. But never a doughnut. Wouln't have a chance anyway. All the local chavs usually shoplift the best stuff before anyone has a chance to get to it.

I love the way that at no point during that did you say that shoplifting is bad. Excellent. ;)

God here we go again. 3 points off relegation. Anyone see Brucies interview? Sounded like he was begging not to be sacked

I still don't rate Bruce. He spent this year, but on quantity rather than quality.

Back