Live - Saturday football build-up

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 5K
I love the way that at no point during that did you say that shoplifting is bad. Excellent. ;)

I still don't rate Bruce. He spent this year, but on quantity rather than quality.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Yeah, think he went a bit mad this time. Tbh I expect him and Keane to be out of jobs before Xmas unless things improve

Some sort of Record?

Its the 2nd of October and no manager had been sacked in the PL yet !!!

Some sort of Record?

Its the 2nd of October and no manager had been sacked in the PL yet !!!

We can now expect a sacking tomorrow thanks to Calum once agai tempting fate lol

just seen the "red card" for the first time and actual LOLZ he got the ball clearly FIRST ! and got sent off for it!

We can now expect a sacking tomorrow thanks to Calum once agai tempting fate lol

Spurs 5-0 Arsenal with an Adebayor hattrick and Wenger getting the sack.

Now that would be hilarious.

Admittedly that would produce an epic amount of lols from myself

You won't be laughing when they appoint Moyes as manager.

You won't be laughing when they appoint Moyes as manager.

Oi! Talk about resident party pooper!! I actually smiled for the first time today and you go ahead and ruin it. Get out. Now.

Oi! Talk about resident party pooper!! I actually smiled for the first time today and you go ahead and ruin it. Get out. Now.

Closet Liverpool fan. I knew you'd be the one to have posters of Luis Suarez on your walls.

Closet Liverpool fan. I knew you'd be the one to have posters of Luis Suarez on your walls.

:O:O Spechless.........coming from a Baggies fan.

Though I admit I shall be using a pic of Atko on my dartboard

As long as by hilarious you mean disasterous for football. Spurs have never heard of modesty, Adebayor has never heard of 'not being a ****' and Wenger has never heard of incompetence. Shoop de woop.

:O:O Spechless.........coming from a Baggies fan.

Though I admit I shall be using a pic of Atko on my dartboard

Just read that. You gave me a very good idea. I've just printed about ~15 pictures of Atkinson which I will be using to wipe my ****.

Back