Live - Saturday football build-up

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 5K
Newcastle to replicate the invincibles? </dreaming>

Pleased with City result against Blackburn.

NO we cant ! :(

Pfft, like you're going to finish any higher. If we end it now you don't get relegated. :)

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

And it's full time at Villa Park. Good 3 points, comfortable performance, and Agbonlahor and Bent are looking scary as all ****. Bring on City.

1000 Argyle Fans made the trip to Crawley today- Fantastic for a team bottom of the Football League. Good effort lads, always next week when we celebrate our 125th birthday.

Good 3 points, comfortable performance, and Agbonlahor and Bent are looking scary as all ****. Bring on City.

I seem to remember Ajt saying that and look how that game turned out ;)

I seem to remember Ajt saying that and look how that game turned out ;)

I'm sorry, I forgot that saying 'Bring on x' automatically means I think we'll win. I'm looking forward to the game, not predicting the result.

Besides, I'm having trouble hearing you over the sound of us being 7 places above you in the league. :)

And Newcastle continue to surprise everyone.

I'm sorry, I forgot that saying 'Bring on x' automatically means I think we'll win. I'm looking forward to the game, not predicting the result.

Besides, I'm having trouble hearing you over the sound of us being 7 places above you in the league. :)

then I'm struggling to hear you GC ;)

And Newcastle continue to surprise everyone.

I'm not surprised by their performances, I was really surprised about their dealings during the transfer window, though. They've done some truly excelent business, they deserve to be up there.

I'm not surprised by their performances, I was really surprised about their dealings during the transfer window, though. They've done some truly excelent business, they deserve to be up there.

+1, They pulled off some great signings

Is there a way to change your username here? I think i have a man crush on Nasri.

don't get me wrong, i agree they made some excellent signings, and i did predicted them to finish in top 7. But 4th in table? (or is it 5th?)

_55769427_kean_out.jpg

Back