Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 3K
Nah, you'll batter them, think they lost 5-3 in mid week to some team, can't remember who.

Derby_county_badge.png

YOU RANG?

OT: we need a new Left-Back, Mceveley has been sent off twice now this season. and Swansea have scored from the resulting free kick... :@

you guys are welcome to sylvinho, mind you hes slow as ****, i hope pompey teach those moaning tony pulis stoke moaners a lesson, 2-1 pompey

you guys are welcome to sylvinho, mind you hes slow as ****, i hope pompey teach those moaning tony pulis stoke moaners a lesson, 2-1 pompey
Let's hope so.

******' ****, that 2nd goal took forever.. 3 points though and United dropped points as well, perfect :)

Let it be known that I love Alex Song with all my heart.

wow, Leeds are really scraping points now.
they were doing so well at the start of the season, now they are starting to bottle it... again.

and i couldn't be happier!! :D

also, yay Chesterfield for winning 2-3 after going 2-0 down early on :D

Extremely bad day for Man United, and the way people are talking about their performance, they probably deserved everything today.

sod man utd, yet another lucky draw for leeds. 95th minute equaliser this time, ****** ridiculous. i knew the FA cup was a bad thing.

I'm sorry, but Alex Song is an absolute animal. I would have him over any defensive midfielder in the league.

Didier Drogba = Best striker in the World at the moment

Great day for us, although im not getting carried away. Anything can happen this season it's crazy.
Only bad news is that Zhirkov got injured which leaves us with no natural left backs :S
Hope Paulo can step in, he's never let us down.

Drogba is playing well, but I'd have to say Rooney is playing on a higher level than him.

I'm sorry, but Alex Song is an absolute animal. I would have him over any defensive midfielder in the league.

Fletcher, Essien and mascherano

in that order

Didier Drogba = Best striker in the World at the moment

Great day for us, although im not getting carried away. Anything can happen this season it's crazy.
Only bad news is that Zhirkov got injured which leaves us with no natural left backs :S
Hope Paulo can step in, he's never let us down.

Wayne Rooney, Zlatan Ibra( as much as it pains me, is best in world)

drogba a close 3rd

Please don't tell me you just said Fletcher is better than Essien & Macherano :S

Sure, Fletcher is pretty good, and is playing well, but Essien is just on a different level, tackles superbly, got a wicked shot on him, just an all round beast in midfield.

Your stating like its fact, I just said I would have him over any DM in the league. Plus I wouldn't say Fletcher is a holding mid.

That's just ignorant and unfunny.

Wouldn't replace Song with anyone but Essien atm. Dude is fierce.
It wasn't meant to be funny, what's wrong with stating that??

Back