Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
John Terry and Wayne Bridge both start as Chelsea host Manchester City in Saturday's early kick-off, with crisis club Portsmouth in action among the sides in action later on.

More...

I think we can beat Burnley today, hopefully Kanu and Utaka will start :)

Will be a difficult game for us today against a physical side as always.

I agree with gatid could be a difficult came for us today

think the score will be 2-1 arsenal

We will have you again today i'm afraid :P haha were to physical for you :)

Ah gay, Pompey had a goal disallowed, we're playing well though :D

Actually they won last week aswell ;)

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

1-0 Pompey!! Piquionne you legend!!!

Admin, smd.

i think Pompey will play loads better now they are affectively relegated

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

or maybe not

2-1 Pompey :D

O'Hara missed a penalty earlier, but then Carlisle gave a penalty away for the 2nd time in one match and Yebda scored :D :D :D

WE LOVE YOU YEBDA, WE DO

"We can see you walking out, we can see you, we can see you, we can see you walking out" :P

What a good day so far, Stockport winning like 4-2 aswell! :D

Rocha sent off :@ If we concede I'm finding him and burning his house :@

I think this pretty much means Burnley are going down with Pompey, Pompey could have a slim chance of staying up if they don't get this points deduction, they've got a much better team than the teams around them.

We won :D

Administration makes us better ^^

Let the great escape begin..

QPR are a mess at the moment, wouldn't be surprised if they were relegated, but I think they'll stay up due to the bit of quality in their team.

Jesus Christ that was a tight win. 4-0 up at 60mins, 4-3 at 90. Had to hold on for 7minutes of stoppage. XD

Oh dear lord. 1-0 Stoke, another long throw.

WHY THE **** DID SONG KNOCK IT OUT FOR A THROW? AND WHY THE **** IS ARSENAL SO **** AT DEFENDING THEM?!?

Stoke 1-0 Arsenal.

SAF's got a wee dirty old cloth and is currently strumming one out according to my sources say.

Back