Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
Stoke 1-0 Arsenal.

SAF's got a wee dirty old cloth and is currently strumming one out according to my sources say.
I didn't know whoo SAF was so i put it in o google...I got the society of amercian forersters...i don't think that's it

Sir Alex Ferguson mate :)[/QUOTE]

...Admitably that makes more sense....But i prefer mine ;)
I'm a lumberjack and i don't care,i work all day i work all...erm......

QPR are a mess at the moment, wouldn't be surprised if they were relegated, but I think they'll stay up due to the bit of quality in their team.

QPHAAHA Joke of a club

Might do better now Briatore resigned though.

there be fine now. a very reliable source tells me warnock by tuesday will be the manger, and he wants to bring ambrose, danns and clyne with him.

hate arsenal but dream team went **** up this week so im glad fabregas just got an assist!

Oh wow looks a horrible injury :(, was it Ramsey?

Looks like it :( They wont show replays because it's too bad, you can just tell from the looks on the players faces aswell, stoke included

Aggression is a tactic that Stoke have adopted since coming back to the PL, something like this was always bound to happen considering the style of football they adopt.

I hope it isn't as bad as it looks but I imagine it won't be.

Typical lack of luck for Arsenal, I really feel for Ramsey too. The players can't let this subdue them.

I'm waiting for someone to upload it to youtube.I missed it. Know it's serious,Fibreglass was almost crying

I missed the tackle but I saw Ramsey on the floor, it was horrible, looked like his leg was hanging off :(

Anyone see O'Driscoll being floored today btw? That was hefty! A few minutes after being run over by a rhino he says "i'm okay!" BM404 Final Exam questions

Real shame for Ramsey.

A shame for Shawcross too, an innocent lad, not a malicious player of any type like Tiny Taylor was with Eduardo and that happens. Hope he doesn't get the abuse that Tiny did. because its really not intentional

the lad was in tears, he was that distraught about it!

Yeah to be fair to Shawcross he just accepted the red card then went straight over to check on Ramsey

He even seemed to be crying, and I don't blame Shawcross as an Arsenal fan. Just seriously unlucky both Ramsey and him.

Back