Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
These tackles that happen so rarely are the reasons why the game is becoming a non contact sport!
The players all play the game knowing that there is always that risk of serious injury.
I love the side of football with tough tackling, but accidents such as this one stop the sport being the way it is

2dglulg.jpg

Arsenal 3-1! It's gotta be all over now. So glad they got into the right mindset after the Ramsey incident.

Now that tough game is out the way we can continue on for the title.

Nice comeback from Arsenal.

It's a little sick to say it, but Ramsey breaking his leg kind of helped them by waking them up and motivating them. Feel really sorry for Ramsey though :(

Fair play to Arsenal for getting on with it, and thanks for beating Stoke for us ;) nice favour there :P

all the best the Ramsey

Nice comeback from Arsenal.

It's a little sick to say it, but Ramsey breaking his leg kind of helped them by waking them up and motivating them. Feel really sorry for Ramsey though :(

Well, I think we were playing well and looked likely to score to be honest.

Ouch! That looks bad. I feel sorry for them both. There was nothing malicious about it, the ball was there to be won.

Lets hope it doesnt end his career!

Welsh sporting luck

Ramsey, best welsh prospect since Giggs and that happens , get well soon Ramsey

Stoke fans started singing "There's only one Ryan Shawcross"

Disgraceful.

Watch harder then because your clearly watching the wrong program.

Babestation possibly?
I'm actually watching King of the hill but that video shown above ^ dosen't show me a bad tackle,tis' 50/50

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5nsj7gmtBI"]YouTube- Aaron Ramsey Leg Break Stoke vs Arsenal[/ame]

Disgusting. Especially at the end. In my opinion it is quite clear there was no intent.

Last edited:
I'm actually watching King of the hill but that video shown above ^ dosen't show me a bad tackle,tis' 50/50

You're aware that his leg isnt meant to bend that way?

Seriously though that looks like an awful injury and it's a real shame because the challenge really didn't look at all malicous and I imagine Shawcross is going to be pretty distressed by that. Wish Ramsey a speedy recovery, one of my favourite players too :(

Not a red for me either, a yellow card at the most. Doesn't look malicious from Shawcross, just gets pipped to the ball by Ramsey and ends up kicking through Ramsey instead of clearing it.

Referee seems to have made his decision based on the injury.

Back