Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 84
  • Views Views 3K
There have been much worse that have been un-punished. Ones with more intent,one off the top of my head was Bosingwa on Benayoun last year in the last minute 2-0 up in the cornor,he ran into him with his foot up and hit Benny in the back with it.That went unpunished/

How was that much worse, Benayoun didn't even get injured, in terms of challenge it was silly but it didn't go through any sensitive area's, Ramsay's was a leg breaker.

There have been much worse that have been un-punished. Ones with more intent,one off the top of my head was Bosingwa on Benayoun last year in the last minute 2-0 up in the cornor,he ran into him with his foot up and hit Benny in the back with it.That went unpunished/

If you truly believe that he shouldn't have been given a red card, then you are a fool.

If you think the challenge wouldn't have been a red card if not for the injury, then I agree with you.

How was that much worse, Benayoun didn't even get injured, in terms of challenge it was silly but it didn't go through any sensitive area's, Ramsay's was a leg breaker.
This was an example off my head,the in-consistent refereing,and the fact that nothing would of happened if he weren't injured and the players didn't react the way they did.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ulOtAvju3c"]YouTube- Bosingwa kick in Benayoun[/ame]

Nothing was given to Bosingwa,and this was as you can guess no where near the ball.

But did he break his leg? :S

No, so be quiet.

Back