Live - Saturday football

Queued up from 6 o'clock this morning, for 9 and a half hours!!!

BUT... have my ticket for Wembley, missed 60 minutes of the game, but saw Big Zig tuck it away in the dying seconds, thats what you get Stoke for playing the entire game by wasting time, leaving your foot in on every challenge and literally trying to stop us playing ^^)

all in all a SHOCKING day, but the 3 points and seeing the last minute winner makes it seem worth it!

Kranjcar showing why he should start more often ;)

Niko Kranjcarrrrrrrr :wub:

Right-footed volley on edge of box.

Wow...i can't believe this. They played poor in the first half. How does Tottenham do this?

Wow...i can't believe this. They played poor in the first half. How does Tottenham do this?

Its called the Barclays Premierleague, and English football overall

ANYTHING can happen at ANYTIME...

Niko Kranjcarrrrrrrr :wub:

Right-footed volley on edge of box.
hes definitely laying down a marker for harry.

would love spurs to make CL again

Went for a 4 team accumulator today.

AC Milan
Tottenham
Barcelona
Sporting Lisbon

AC Milan have already won, Spurs appear to be winning the tie that i felt was a risk, which leaves Barcelona and Sporting to smash some minnows.

10 pound down, as near as doesnt make a difference 100 pound return hopefully. :)

Went for a 4 team accumulator today.

AC Milan
Tottenham
Barcelona
Sporting Lisbon

AC Milan have already won, Spurs appear to be winning the tie that i felt was a risk, which leaves Barcelona and Sporting to smash some minnows.

10 pound down, as near as doesnt make a difference 100 pound return hopefully. :)

Barca are playing Sporting Gjon so they will probably hammer 5-6 goals past them

Spurs are missing 3 key players and are playing away against a decent side. 1-0 down and they played very poorly. Im not even watching this, but it's very weird. Tottenham just keeps getting results. Honestly, should i be confident of a City top 4 finish anymore? :D Or is there a possibility that even Chelsea could miss out? This league is just sooo weird...but sometimes i love it :D

Palacios on for Defoe. The commentator just said Defoe hasn't scored a league goal all season! :O I can't believe that, Defoe is a great finisher. I know he has had his injurie problems but WOW.

Spurs are missing 3 key players and are playing away against a decent side. 1-0 down and they played very poorly. Im not even watching this, but it's very weird. Tottenham just keeps getting results. Honestly, should i be confident of a City top 4 finish anymore? :D Or is there a possibility that even Chelsea could miss out? This league is just sooo weird...but sometimes i love it :D

City will finish top 4 of that i am certain. We will beat most sides. Spurs or Chelsea will get the one remaining spot.

Kranjcar impressive once again 2 goals in 2 games looks like a starting place might be on the cards

Kranjcar impressive once again 2 goals in 2 games looks like a starting place might be on the cards
I'll like that but when Bale,Modric and VDV returns.. maybe Harry will find some space for him

Very good strike by Gyan! what a fantastic signing. Sunderland look like they are totally outplaying Tottenham. Without bale, modric, vdv they are nothing.

Will you please **** off? All you ever do is talk out your ***, make very bold yet wrong statements and then retract them as you were clearly kidding.

Of course we're not going to play well if we dont have our 3 most influentual players and an entirely changed midfield. Lets see how you play when you take away, Tevez, Silva, Kompany, Toure etc.

That is being sigged... Just in case

Be my guest mate. I would wait until the end of the season if i were you though. If we finish 5th then fair play to you. But if we finish top 4 you will just look silly for blowing your wad too soon.