Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 8K
You Know calling Steve Bruce Agent Bruce is pretty Sad XD

^^) Only watched second half, but Sunderland deserved a draw.
Tomorrow:
Liverpool vs Berbatov :D

Completely gutted about Villa, I honestly don't know how we lost that one, Houllier has no excuses for resting players in the week, Bent was woeful in front of goal, could have had 4, we were poor at defending corners, missing the big men for sure.

Don't think you can even say Sunderland desevered a point. Mignolet, Ferdinand and Bramble deserve a point. How we miss so many chances I'll never know. Even if Liverpool win tommorow, our game in hand IF we win, we'll be level on points. Its no good, if we can't beat Sunderland at the Emirates someone explain to me how we're going to beat Man Utd and Liverpool here?

^^) Only watched second half, but Sunderland deserved a draw.
Tomorrow:
Liverpool vs Berbatov :D

I resent that statement, they pressed for about 2 minutes, and **** ups in the back almost cost us, Mignolet was a rock between the posts

without RVP, Cesc Song and Theo we are really bad :(

Think Arsenal fans should realise something more important-you're still 2nd and only 3 points of Man Utd. Just chill man. was one of those days when nothing went right

Think Arsenal fans should realise something more important-you're still 2nd and only 3 points of Man Utd. Just chill man

If it comes to the end of the season and we lose out on the title by one or two points.. That game was a MUST win.

Think Arsenal fans should realise something more important-you're still 2nd and only 3 points of Man Utd. Just chill man. was one of those days when nothing went right

This game was must-win though :(

Still other points to be dropped by other teams though. There's been some very odd results this season, and I'm sure there's more to come.

Well look at it this way, we've got WBA, Blackpool, Bolton, Fulham, Stoke left which we should be able to win with Fabregas's return, ever so hopeful, and Utd + Spurs to prove the biggest challengers.

Still other points to be dropped by other teams though. There's been some very odd results this season, and I'm sure there's more to come.

We still have Spurs Away :(
Utd at Home :(
Liverpool at home :(

3 points were a must aganst sunderland and we failed :(

Back