Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 198
  • Views Views 8K
This epitimises Arsenal in every way, we're presented with a great chance to cut the lead to 1 and we refuse to put the ball in the net. Two Sketchy decisons from the officials is not an excuse, we had more then enough chances to put that game to bed.

without RVP, Cesc Song and Theo we are really bad :(

suprsingly Sunderland were without the likes of Cattermole and Gordon and I remember reading that upto 9 players were injured and all of them were part of Sunderlands First-Team Squad, seriously if Sunderland can draw with that kind of a makeshift team, I expect Arsenal with your Arshavins, Chamakhs and Nasri's to do much better

We still have Spurs Away :(
Utd at Home :(
Liverpool at home :(

3 points were a must aganst sunderland and we failed :(

Yes 3 points were a must but dont forget Utd have been poor away from home this season and they arguably have the toughest away fixtures to play.

I resent that statement, they pressed for about 2 minutes, and **** ups in the back almost cost us, Mignolet was a rock between the posts

Better team does not always win. If the final result is 0-0, Sunderland deserve their draw.

Just trying to get some positivity going. Even if you did finish 2nd, it's still a pretty dam impressive achievement

Well Utd are god awful away, and Liverpool's a seperate case. Spurs, well here's to a healthy RVP

Close to being our worst performance of the season!

talk about cup final hangover, every player looked absolutely ploughed!

missed fergie, gardner, jiranik and zigic, the experience and organisation was none existent!

wrong tactics from Eck today, made us look absolutely foolish, albion were given too much ball, and we didnt look like we knew what to do with it, against what i consider to be an average Albion, we made them look a lot better than they are today, that is for absolute certain!!

typical blues as always, something amazing happens and its followed up by absolute S**T!!!

Bottom 3 again after looking like a month ago we wouldn't be anywhere near it again... need to sort it out and quick! Im still confident of our premier league status, we just dont do anything easy, EVER! Away trip to Everton midweek, need at least a point, but cant see it myself.

Oh and, Albion fans are probably the quietest fans ever throughout a season, until something good happens for them... irritating as F**K!

Really feel sorry for the Villa. From BBC and people on here it sounds like they had so many chances to put the game to bed, and then to lose at the end.

:(

EDIT: 2,000th post. :D

that 4-4 at Newcastle is going to comeback to haunt us I can feel it. Win today and Newcastle win and we'd of been top right now..absolutely gutting! We need to pick ourselves up and go from here, start pushing on, I believe the title will be decided when Utd Visit the Emirates..

Really feel sorry for the Villa. From BBC and people on here it sounds like they had so many chances to put the game to bed, and then to lose at the end.

:(

EDIT: 2,000th post. :D

From what the broken streams would show me we had pretty much every attack but the goals which I believe all came from corners.
We had a makeshift defence but seriously, that was not good enough marking on set pieces.
We were poor in front of goal too, should have put the game to bed after about an hour but just didn't do it, completely different to last week at Blackburn.
It feels even worse cus after resting the players in midweek I felt that we couldn't lose but it made no difference whatsoever.

Lol you really want to cheer Arsenal fans up dont you mate :)

lol. I always try to look on the positives from now on. Last night was my last night of pessimism lol. All you can do is stay behind your team, and will them on. There's still games to be played, still points to be won. And Everton have been known to cause problems for the top 4 ;)

Just seen Houllier's post match interview, he was not happy. About time I see some passion in him, i've not seen it from him as Villa manager till now.

Back