Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 6K
Fabio is wasted so much as a fullback. He has an excellent eye for goal. When berba tapped it in, Fabio was just beside the striker.
what we need is a left wing who comes inside so he plays as a wingback who can get into the box, similar to ashley cole

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

though this end of season i would play him at cm, one of the few players can run the linkk between midfield and attack

what we need is a left wing who comes inside so he plays as a wingback who can get into the box, similar to ashley cole

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

though this end of season i would play him at cm, one of the few players can run the linkk between midfield and attack

Fabio as a CM is what I'm crying for ages. He has them all. Tackling, Passing, Dribbling and very good eye for goal.

Check the goal against Arsenal, when he started the move he was in CM position. That is what i want from my CM. We can try him, if not now then in preseason.

Yes... Finally won it..

Borini has got his 2nd now lol 2 goal on his debut. I can see him moving to Swansea on a perminant if he keeps this form up.

Sorry forthe late quoting, buck you reckon he isn't good enough for Chelsea?

Fabio is wasted so much as a fullback. He has an excellent eye for goal. When berba tapped it in, Fabio was just beside the striker.

You should try to watch a few Copa Libertadores (When Brazilian teams play) or Brasileirão matches, you'll understand his role much, much better. It's pretty impressive, actually. It's common in Argentina too, but only with a few teams. In Brazil it's common practice.

MUFC 1-0 Bolton - FT.

Berbatov you beast.

You should try to watch a few Copa Libertadores (When Brazilian teams play) or Brasileirão matches, you'll understand his role much, much better. It's pretty impressive, actually. It's common in Argentina too, but only with a few teams. In Brazil it's common practice.

i dont think he is good enough nah mate, he will be 20 next week and his contract runs out in the summer so i think he will be leaving the club.

Safe to say Newcastle deserve the hiding they got from Stoke today. All over the place

What? We dominated them. Campbell and Harper had shockers and gifted them 3 goals, but we had them in their half almost all match.

FT Arsenal 2 West Brom 2, 5 point gap now

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

What? We dominated them. Campbell and Harper had shockers and gifted them 3 goals, but we had them in their half almost all match.

Last I heard they were all over the place defensively and just couldn't get started. Only what I heard from commentators though-wasnt there meself-been decorating lol

Fabio as a CM is what I'm crying for ages. He has them all. Tackling, Passing, Dribbling and very good eye for goal.

Check the goal against Arsenal, when he started the move he was in CM position. That is what i want from my CM. We can try him, if not now then in preseason.

Yes... Finally won it..
the only way he would be a long term CM is if Spurs fail to get into europe and we swoop for Bale, but really like him there, could be the difference for us this run in

But this is premier league. Here 3-5-2 is rare formation and never ours. What i meant is, he has an eye for goal and we could use him even better.

Oh well, appart from the Utd win results went Chelsea's way again today with Spurs and Arsenal both dropping 2 points. Dont expect Utd to drop points at home anyway it will be their away form that could be dangerous to them. If we win tomorrow then i think we could nick the 2nd spot.

i dont think he is good enough nah mate, he will be 20 next week and his contract runs out in the summer so i think he will be leaving the club.

That's a good point, to be fair I though he was slightly younger.

the only way he would be a long term CM is if Spurs fail to get into europe and we swoop for Bale, but really like him there, could be the difference for us this run in

If by any chance we get to sign Spurs player, hope it is Modric. Kind of player we are desperate for. We have quality wingers but not CMs.

Fair play on Arsenal to come back from 2-0 down. ****** Berbatov <3. I'm so relieved we bought Smalling now, we need someone to stop Jonny Evans getting that shirt on these days.

Back