Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
PIG has been awful, thank GOD we're getting rid of him in the summer. Nani needs to sort his shooting out too, & Valencia's been too quiet for my liking.

West Ham are well and truly ******.

Pretty much. Hate to see them go down if it happens. The way the board has screwed with the players and manager. Yeah some players should've pulled their socks up, but when certain board members publicly slag you off, and do absolutely nothing to motivate the club...bunch of arseheads. The fans deserve so much better than this.

Pretty much. Hate to see them go down if it happens. The way the board has screwed with the players and manager. Yeah some players should've pulled their socks up, but when certain board members publicly slag you off, and do absolutely nothing to motivate the club...bunch of arseheads. The fans deserve so much better than this.

Their team will be distributed across teams. Green,Hitzelsperger, Parker, Ba, Upson, Noble,O'Neil all too good for the championship.

Their team will be distributed across teams. Green,Hitzelsperger, Parker, Ba, Upson, Noble,O'Neil all too good for the championship.

Definately. Feel sorry for Parker most of all. He's put an absolute shift in this season. And all for nothing by the looks of it. If they had more players like that with the steely grit and determination, wouldn't be in this mess. Couldn't see him going to a side like Spurs though. They have enough midfielders as it is.

interesting. McCarthys going for it now. Jarvis is on

1351: Breaking FA Cup final news: Hearing that Matt Etherington and Robert Huth start for Stoke. That's from BBC Radio 5 live's Mike Ingham.

1351: Breaking FA Cup final news: Hearing that Matt Etherington and Robert Huth start for Stoke. That's from BBC Radio 5 live's Mike Ingham.

Good news for Stoke. Be interesting if they can last the match though. But they definately need them.

And Wolves score. Fletcher gets it. 2-1

And Blackpool 3 Bolton 3. Thats my bet ****** lol

Wish I'd watched Blackpool-Bolton.

I know. Have to wait til MoTD now. Think I'll be skipping the Everton game though lol. CJack will be happy though-yet another goal for Sturridge. Sounds real quality now. Thing is, if Blackpool draw this match, it's bad isn't it?

Last edited:
I don't want Blackpool to go down, look at this matches... I'm gonna miss them. Even if I'm not watching it, the highlights alone are more interesting than a lot of matches, even if you already know the result.

Phil Jones is like a one man wall this game.

What a game with Blackpool.

Sheeeeet, flipped channel and McDermott bangs one in for Bournemouth! 1-1.

If there is a god, he'd let Blackpool stay in the Prem. Jesus wept. Sod the FA Cup lol. This match pwns it even before kickoff lol

How can Ferdinand and Vidic rising for a ball and colliding, result in a United free kick?

wow. tevez and balotelli start up front

Back