Live - Saturday football

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 196
  • Views Views 8K
C. Adam doing himself no harm at all re: a potential transfer to us.

Pen to Man UTd......and it's Rooney who scores

No, it wasn't a dive, or a pen.

There hasn't been a goal in Blackpool game for 10 mins, should I be worried?

According to the BBC United pulled a Barça on the ref... Sunil, where are you?!

No, it wasn't a dive, or a pen.

There hasn't been a goal in Blackpool game for 10 mins, should I be worried?

Probably find out both teams are knackered after whats happened. 5 teams seperated by 1 point (potentially) on last day of season. Wouldn't wish that on any fan lol

Sunderland 1 Wolves 3

Everyone shouting at Barcelona for diving, Hernandez showing United can do it too

There's contact, but it's still a ridiculous dive. Probably a penalty, but I hate players who fall over theatrically. I know they all do it, but it drives me mad. Giving a foul but still booking players for diving may be a solution?

Also, I didn't like the way the Man Utd players surrounded the referee who was trying to make a decision. Take rugby's approach - only captains can speak to the ref, and any backchat is an immediate yellow.

But their title is well deserved, I can't deny that. So it all pans out nicely in the end!

I'm saying nothing on the pen until I see it as I'm not watching the match. I'm hearing it was "iffy" to say the least. However, I'd rather see it for myself later before making a comment.

FFS If this was West Brom - Everton (no offence ajt) no one would complain but just because its man united, everyone says the officials are biased (not here yet on other sites) I honestly think that wasn't a dive and is much more close than barcelonas obvious dives.

Christ. We scored. From what I'm hearing the officials had an absolute shocker today. Anyone know why Bilyaletdinov got red-carded?

Edit-okay, we didnt score. Goddammit

On the verge of another league title, what to do the United fans chant? "Are you watching Merseyside", why don't you chant about your own club?

Back